Greenish Kief (Help Required)

Guerilla Blue

Sorry which one you going for? The squidgy hash or the dabs?  

Making the dabs would be quicker/less man hours, but making the hash isn't too labour intensive either. The first step is the same other than how long you shake/agitate for, the only bit that takes any time is the evaporation part, you can speed things up by heating it gently (NOT WITH ANY KIND OF OPEN FLAME) in a very well ventilated area, placing your evaporation tray (pyrex dish) in a bigger tray of boiled water is a good way to go, but be careful you don't get any water in the iso/oil.   

If you want to make the hash, do a long wash iso extraction (rso) and then add the kief until the desired consistency, you probably 2amt about 1/3 oil 2/3rds kief. 

If I had that much to play with I'd be making all sorts lol

• Like 2

On 05/03/2022 at 10:40 AM, MindSoup said:

Sorry which one you going for? The squidgy hash or the dabs?  

Making the dabs would be quicker/less man hours, but making the hash isn't too labour intensive either. The first step is the same other than how long you shake/agitate for, the only bit that takes any time is the evaporation part, you can speed things up by heating it gently (NOT WITH ANY KIND OF OPEN FLAME) in a very well ventilated area, placing your evaporation tray (pyrex dish) in a bigger tray of boiled water is a good way to go, but be careful you don't get any water in the iso/oil.   

If you want to make the hash, do a long wash iso extraction (rso) and then add the kief until the desired consistency, you probably 2amt about 1/3 oil 2/3rds kief. 

If I had that much to play with I'd be making all sorts lol

The squidgy hash mate. I’ve already got some rso made so I’ll use that’. Thanks again for your help mate