Wardrobe of doom rides again

Idicanna jones

Seeing as though I'm gonna try and finish my early's in the jardin, I thought I'd take this opportunity to get the girls out for a couple of hours basking. Given them a little feed today....

All at day 17 above ground.... Even the runty candy dawg is making steady progress

large.DSC_0036_copy_1500x2000.jpglarge.DSC_0039_copy_2000x1500.jpglarge.DSC_0038_copy_1500x2000.jpglarge.DSC_0037_copy_1500x2000.jpglarge.DSC_0041_copy_2000x1500_copy_1500x1125.jpg

• Like 8
5 hours ago, DrGreenThumb24 said:

Looking good!!

Thanks dude. Pleasantly surprised at how vigorous they are. I've shifted the light up to try and encourage some stretch. Seems to be working to some extent, they're all praying and got their @MindSoup jazz hands on. Having another afternoon in the garden. Can't wait to get these out full time and fire another load in the drobe. The difference between these and the ones I did last year is night and day....

• Like 1

large.DSC_0046_copy_1500x2000.jpg

Basking in the frankly astonishing early morning sun, with the strawbs and the lavender.... Day 20 above ground....

• Like 7

Moved the ladies back in for the next little while. Starting to encounter some issues. I suspect the pots are too small. Next lot have already got bigger pots ready. Regardless they don't seem too unhappy... The runty candy dawg is still runty. The other candy might be finding the mild feed a bit heavy. Cookies and blackberry doing better in slightly bigger pots on the left...

Day 24 above ground 

large.DSC_0050_copy_1800x2400.jpg

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 8

4 weeks above ground ish.... Brought them in for a little feed and a tidy up. Flowering early but I should imagine that's due to my small pots. Got some bio bizz all mix for the next lot and almost doubling the size of the pots....

Quick team pic

large.DSC_0056_copy_1500x2000.jpg

Blackberry gum... She's not as sturdy as the others but she seems happy enough. A bit droopy todaylarge.DSC_0055_copy_2250x3000.jpg

Cookies and cream has had a bit of light bondage to open up the canopy a bit morelarge.DSC_0054_copy_2250x3000.jpg

Runty dawg still struggling along. The shit weather has given her a stay of execution or I'd have a garden fem in by now... Pretty though 

large.DSC_0052_copy_2250x3000.jpg

Last but not least the better candy dawg. Still not liking summat I'm doing but probably the tallest....

large.DSC_0053_copy_2250x3000.jpg

They'll be inside for the foreseeable until the weather improves. Thankfully with the tube heater in in the drobe of doom, temps aren't dropping below 22 and Rh is steady between 49 and 54. Got the good news from @VRG thanks dude. Who knows what the fuck I'm gonna do with em. 

Bless up 

• Like 6

Looking pretty good mate, I bet they'll perk right up now they're in the warm. Weathers totally gone to shit hasn't it, I nearly planted a windowsill auto the other week, I'm quite glad I didn't now. 

• Like 1
Just now, MindSoup said:

Looking pretty good mate, I bet they'll perk right up now they're in the warm. Weathers totally gone to shit hasn't it, I nearly planted a windowsill auto the other week, I'm quite glad I didn't now. 

Temps are as bad as they were when I was doing 12/12 at Xmas... The only thing saving these is the 20/4 cycle..this time last week they were basking with the strawbs, now they're cowering with the lawnmower. I've just switched them to bloom feed.... Nipped a couple of yellowing leaves off the bottom and gave them a dash of water. 

Hoping the bio bizz gives the next lot a better start (2x blackberry gum, 1x random polish auto, 1x sherbet, 2 fems for light dep)... 

• Like 1

1 month anniversary for the ladies....

Blackberry gum and the bigger candy dawg racing ahead(front 2). Cookies has slowed down a bit after the light bondage but the canopy is more even. The runty dawg is doing her best bless her. Getting noticeably yellow tips, especially in the candy dawg. Overfeeding the nutes perhaps?? Any input welcomelarge.DSC_0064_copy_1500x2000.jpg

• Like 3

Coming along well mate. Yeah the downturned yellow tips are a sign of overfeeding, but they can also occur when you let the soil dry out too much between watering, as there is less water the strength of the nutrient solution in the soil gets higher..

• Like 1

Thanks @MindSoup I'm thinking the latter to be honest. I've been tight with the feeding, and I've noticed they've been getting run off straight away. I assume that's because they're too dry and it's pissing straight through. Gave a couple a mini feed and they at least perked up a bit. I can access them every morning so I'll switch to more frequent feeds. Would it be worth giving them a lil flush to get rid of any build up?? Took them out in the garden (for reasons I will shortly explain) for 10 mins when I got in from work.  And as I sat with them I got an absolute whiff from the candy dawg. Skunky mcskunkerson. 

There's this shop right, where everything costs not 99p, or £1.01...... but 1 actual pound.....

Anyhoo found these Badgers in there and 6 of them perfectly (the same perfect as I fit into my jeans) into the drobe. They'll only be in there to start the next autos and get the light dep fems started.... Way bigger than the ones I scavenged from my garden so hopefully better results....large.DSC_0065_copy_1500x2000.jpg

Soil for illustrative purposes only. 23x23x30cm

• Like 4