Wardrobe of doom rides again

Idicanna jones

Evening all......

Just thought I'd get a diary of my utter shit show up and running. Quick rundown of the story so far.....

Grew a couple of auto's in the garden last year with surprising results (No idea how I managed to get anything).... then got the bug and set up a budget (and I mean budget) grow in an old wardrobe. Did ok right up to the point where the chyiiiina virus screwed me and I had to pull the plug. Still got some nice buds but here we are....

The plan this year is to run mostly seedstockers auto's, some under my meagre led and the rest outside....

Big up @Seedstockers-Markfor the sweet auto mix and the 2 fems he kindly gifted me....

I have 3x blackberry gum, 3x sherbert, 3x cookies and cream, 3x candy dawg.

Whammed 1 of each auto's in a shot glass of water yesterday. Tap roots already appearing. Compared to the seeds I bought last year these seedstockers jobbies seem really vigorous. These will go in the drobe and probably do full term under the lights. 20/4 light schedule

Hoping early April to get another one of each auto's in to go outside early May.

The idea then is to get the fems in veg early May (1x sour diesel, 1x wedding glue, 1 red dragon that I have lying around) to go out in June for some light dep action. The garden stuff will be in the outdoor section, so this diary will mainly be narrating the endless disasters I encounter in the wardrobe of doom.

Running a Brazilian river led light, overpowered extraction on a speed controller, heat tube, 2 USB fans. Grow area 45x70x110cm. Growing in soil and perlite mix from my mates grow shop with a bit of bat guano chucked in. I have some root feed, grow, bloom, boost and calmag on hand if and when required.

Due to the confined space in the drobe I won't be topping or doing much in the way of lst. I have plenty of vertical space and really good air circulation so I'd be happy growing main colas if anyone has any advice?? 

Thanks for stopping along and bless up ya selves on this fine day

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 12

@MindSoupthanks dude. Space is tight and the timings are tighter but I have a bit of flexibility with the timings. Your input was invaluable last year, just wish I could've  pushed the gelonade and the wedding glue noodle a bit further tbh. @OldFord is my garden inspiration (albeit on a much smaller scale).Been perusing some @blackpoolbouncer auto diaries as well. Just wow.....

• Like 4

Just now, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

Along for the ride, give anna my love :) you'll smash it/her :yep:

Yeah I was hoping we'd left that behind us.....:wallbash:

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 3

@Head Rose'n'Tail Tell me about it.... I had to resist the overwhelming urge to fire all 3 blackberry in at once. But I want to run one inside and one outside and see which one I fuck up the least. I bought last years seeds before I found uk420 and paid probably 4 times as much as I did this time....

thanks @OutDoor_Grower85.... here's to a decent :skin_up:summer

Even finally convinced the finer half to let me actually commence growing, after weeks of careful negotiation. So today has been a good day.... (good job really as the beans were already soaking and I'd cleaned out and set up the drobe)

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 2

@Idicanna jones   Cheers for the mention mate  :yep:    BlackpoolBouncers diaries & posts on most things are just class, one of the most informative and straight talking guys posting on here ,  think hes prob forgotten more than i will ever learn lol    

I just chuck them out , show them no love & ignore the legalities :yep:    Im actually assisting the local constabulary by not contributing to the county lines situation &  saving the nhs from having to spend money and time caring for our little group of pensioners.  My grow helps a few of us.  Bollocks to the system & its draconian views :yep:

All the best for the rapidly approaching outdoor season !!

• Like 6

@OldFord your results last year were worth smellavision dude. I've spotted the odd @blackpoolbouncer intervention (generally pointing out bullshit/bullshitters but in a constructive way). Found my way onto a thread from way back that blew my mind with the auto's. Not sure how anyone with a modicum of intelligence could dismiss auto's after seeing that. I appreciate the power of fems but considering our shit location on the planet and the price of electricity, I think many more people will try chucking a couple of auto's out.

Last year i had literally no idea what I was doing, (I still don't) but the satisfaction of lighting one of your own was better than any "cali" nonsense...

A little concerned as to how starting under lights and finishing outside might affect the auto's?? The 3 fems are going LD so I've readied a spot for them....

Just wondering whether I could keep an eye on the weather and throw my auto's out earlier to empty my tiny space a bit??? I understand they're not photosensitive but if I hit a decent patch of weather early doors could I throw the auto beans I've got soaking now out into the yonder for their last 3 weeks or so??? Don't really want to run them 60 days under lights, only to produce ladyboys in the last 30 or so....

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 3

My garden auto efforts from last year.... no gear, no idea. Random ass seeds that sounded nice on the website. 

large.received_1041345876399750.jpeglarge.received_342163057527351.jpeglarge.received_3008403056146996.jpeglarge.received_884110662190479.jpeglarge._20210802_213548.JPG

large.received_1095303017665467.jpeg

• Like 8

@Idicanna jones   I will be starting my 1st auto run off this wkd,   i find during the earlier colder times the progress can slow down a tad but keep the roots insulated and i do see progress below the surface and that help to speed things back up when temps normalize.     

This method has seen me do 2 great auto runs per season with ease and will stick with it.      

Going back to light dep after being away from it for so long was a reality check for me and will keep on it for sure .... almost a banker :yep:    

The Western Winds from the light dep run last year is awesome, a brutal assault of the senses , heavier & more flavoursome than my mates indoor run for sure ,  i did cook it out a tad longer. 

I start under indoor under  cfl  & full spectrum led , not seen any drawbacks yet mate ,  get busy and et them out :)    

Gonna be a very busy run this year ... bring it on :yep:

Result .... on your run last year and as you say .... theres something so satisfying about smoking your own green ,  growing it outdoors is a bonus.  

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual
  • Like 1

Thanks @OldFord.... how late do you/have you run them under lights??? This has got me thinking I could run 2 lots of staggered auto's in the jardin if the weather is bearable early May. My plan after looking at my pitiful m² was to run one lot of garden auto's but later, as I'd struggle to get my early garden auto's and the lifers in at the same time. The fems will take priority early May for a month of veg, so it would be ideal for me to get the lifers out if the weather permits.  I've  read and edited this twice so if it makes no sense just tell me to fuck off :wallbash:

• Like 2