Hello!

rolio

Hello everyone, I've been setting myself up for a first time auto grow. I've already made lots of use of the info on the forum :) seems like a good community here. I look forward to learning a lot more and sharing what I achieve, or don't lol. 

• Like 9

Just now, Gaijin said:

Hi, welcome, and good luck with the grow :D Start up a diary in the relevant section :yep: 

I plan to! I'm struggling to find a diary from someone with as little experience as myself. I'm hoping by explaining my situation and what I've done it could potentially help someone else in the future. I also look forward to the tips and advice along the way from the wealth of experience here! :thumsup:

• Like 1

Well, I know that @Abbo52 just finished his first grow. Here's his diary. Some lovely buds in there :yep: 

eta: you'll get all the advice you could possibly want once you get a diary started 

Edited by Gaijin
  • Like 2

Just now, Gaijin said:

Well, I know that @Abbo52 just finished his first grow. Here's his diary. Some lovely buds in there :yep: 

eta: you'll get all the advice you could possibly want once you get a diary started 

Nice one I'll check it out now :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rolio said:

first time auto grow.

Hi mate hope it goes well for you. With auto flowers (which im growing atm) you 'av to make sure you get it right, as any problems, u won't have much time to rectify (which ive experienced). So dont ignore any issues. That's my advice.

And welcome Bro (I dont want to put you off) EDIT: im making it sound worse than it is mate - I just had some issues thats all and im a new grower [relatively]

mystic

Edited by mysticriver
calm down its only an auto
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, mysticriver said:

Hi mate hope it goes well for you. With auto flowers (which im growing atm) you 'av to make sure you get it right, as any problems, u won't have much time to rectify (which ive experienced). So dont ignore any issues. That's my advice.

And welcome Bro (I dont want to put you off) EDIT: im making it sound worse than it is mate - I just had some issues thats all and im a new grower [relatively]

mystic

Thanks for the advice :) from the reading ive been doing on here over the last few weeks ive definitely understood the importance of environment. I started off ordering a complete kit and upgraded to a rhino pro filter over the hobby one and went for a digital ballast. I'm doing it in a 120x120 tent with a single 600w hps. Im just trying to find solid info to help me choose a tube heater as I plan on doing 18/6 in a space with a really low ambient temp. Im at the point of trying to find out what speed controllers/ thermostats to use. Also what pots... I'm planning on doing 4 autos and ive seen people use everything from 6.5l to 25l! There is so much info to go through and the search function doesnt always bring up what im after :D 

• Like 2

@rolio for searching, you often get better results using Google with your search term plus uk420.

For example: "recently sexed tied down ladies uk420"  should bring up a few search results for pages in this forum.

Should 

• Like 3

Just now, Gaijin said:

@rolio for searching, you often get better results using Google with your search term plus uk420.

For example: "recently sexed tied down ladies uk420"  should bring up a few search results for pages in this forum.

Should 

:naughty:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gaijin said:

Should 

Holy cow! That is much much better! I'm surprised the in built search function misses all those results! I'm already getting some decent advice :D

• Like 1