On the hunt for a new vaporiser in 2022

yabbah

6 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

It's good but the boss? 

Expensive, no changeable battery, limited temp range and all plastic.

It's great as a first vape if you can afford it and dont want to get extra kit. It's very easy to use.

But a tinymight is much better. I even prefer my dynavaps with ih.

I’m assuming it’s your opinion you wanted to put forward? As I did. Many would disagree and many wouldn’t.

Edited by Hubbabubba

On 07/04/2022 at 2:09 AM, Hippie on hill said:

For 510 mods there's a few options 

The Dreamwood Glow, Modpod Stempod si, Vape Engineering Herbie v2 are all rebuildable things you can tinker with and put your own coils inside  

Ideally, you'll want an Arctic Fox or Red Panda compatible mod to go with them for the extra puff time, auto fire n stuff to get the most out of them 

Thanks for this. Just having a look now. The Modpod Stempod si looks pretty decent. The coil build deck looks a lot like my Oxva Arbiter. 

The Dreamwood Glow looks a bit like someone has made it in their shed lol taken a dual coil clapton deck and jammed it inside a bit of wood :ouch: 

Do you own any of these mate?

I’m currently using a Vaporesso Target 200 mod. Should be good enough?

I have an OG Stempod, a Mistvape Imp, a couple of Splinters, a G43 and a few DiY efforts 

Big fat Clapton and Super Clapton wires work best in the Stempod and DiY things I've made 

I managed to squeeze a 24gauge 12 wrap 3mm quad coil build in the Stempod which works well but I wouldn't recommend it for a beginner as it wasn't easy 

There's a few DiY options over on FC forums if you fancy a project 

If you've got a Champagne cork you can drill it out and use that as a body 

The Vaporesso will work but you won't have as many options as an Arctic Fox or Red Panda mod and will have to keep an eye on the puff timer timing out and repress the fire button all the time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hubbabubba said:

I’m assuming it’s your opinion you wanted to put forward? As I did. Many would disagree and many wouldn’t.

No need to assume. Of course it's my opinion. Why would I air someone else's opinion?? 

You stated it was the boss. I offered a different opinion with reasons why I didn't think it the boss. You offered nothing to justify your statement.

What vapes are you comparing with to state it's the boss out of interest?

Edited by M Pamplemousse

4 hours ago, Smokey McBongface said:

@M Pamplemousse Does look like a quality grinder right enough. Did you order yours from Canada?

Yep. Look out for factory seconds. Minor imperfections. It's a great grinder if a tad expensive.

1 hour ago, M Pamplemousse said:

No need to assume. Of course it's my opinion. Why would I air someone else's opinion?? 

You stated it was the boss. I offered a different opinion with reasons why I didn't think it the boss. You offered nothing to justify your statement.

What vapes are you comparing with to state it's the boss out of interest?

:wanker:

7 hours ago, Hubbabubba said:

:wanker:

Wow. I suspected as much. When an adult challenges your statement claiming a particular vape was 'the boss' you revert to type.

I suspect you are full of bullshit which is why you couldn't respond with anything but a childish emoji instead of justifying your 'boss' statement.

Enjoy your weekend you childish little wank stain. And your mighty, the 'boss'

Twat!

Edit: apologies as it appears your a child with your hotel Transylvania grow environment where monster plants bring there children FFS. I remember that film when I watched it with my children. Great looking plants by the way :thumbdown:

Edited by M Pamplemousse

6 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Wow. I suspected as much. When an adult challenges your statement claiming a particular vape was 'the boss' you revert to type.

I suspect you are full of bullshit which is why you couldn't respond with anything but a childish emoji instead of justifying your 'boss' statement.

Enjoy your weekend you childish little wank stain. And your mighty, the 'boss'

Twat!

Edit: apologies as it appears your a child with your hotel Transylvania grow environment where monster plants bring there children FFS. I remember that film when I watched it with my children. Great looking plants by the way :thumbdown:

:wanker: :wanker::wanker:  :wanker::wanker::wanker:

Edited by Hubbabubba