On the hunt for a new vaporiser in 2022

yabbah

Mighty Plus + Water Pipe Adapter V3 (Delta3D) + The Honey bubbler bong from Vapefiend = Bliss.

Don't get the glass adapter, it'll wreck your Mighty. Get the Delta3D hard silicone one. 

Nothing compares. If you're on a budget get the Crafty plus, but like what's been said, you'll need to plug it in every 2-3 sessions, whereas the Mighty can go all day for 1 person. 3 year warrantee either way from Storz & Bickle. :yep:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tinymight. Easy to use, can hit like a truck or you can put little bits in and have a little taster. Best vape I've used by far. My Dynavap barely gets a look in.

• Like 2

Haven't touched me FP or TM in about 6months.. DV + Fluxer Flite IH gets me more than enough to where I need to get to :) .. then again I only have 2or3 bowls an evening. Use the torch when out and about.

Take it easy.

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 1

On 07/02/2022 at 8:06 PM, silvester growdrobe said:

Tinymight. Easy to use, can hit like a truck or you can put little bits in and have a little taster. Best vape I've used by far. My Dynavap barely gets a look in.

This looks proper bo. Did you order yours direct from them or the uk but had it a while?
I have seen a few folk championing them on here now….I like the look and sound of it.

@The audio breathing machine

Direct is best option currently. No UK sellers.

New circuit board version either available now or in a few weeks so may be worth emailing and asking.

CS is much improved.

It's a great on demand convection artisan vape that is greatly improved with better glassware e.g dimpled stems, wpa, j hook and removing the nuts and bolts cooling unit.

I have documented several of the glass options in the TM thread.

Good luck.

Edited by M Pamplemousse
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

@The audio breathing machine

Direct is best option currently. No UK sellers.

New circuit board version either available now or in a few weeks so may be worth emailing and asking.

CS is much improved.

It's a great on demand convection artisan vape that is greatly improved with better glassware e.g dimpled stems, wpa, j hook and removing the nuts and bolts cooling unit.

I have documented several of the glass options in the TM thread.

Good luck.

You beauty. Thank you. Feel free to pm over any other handy info. Cheers.

• Like 1

Just arrived.... really looking forward to checking this out.

The chairwoman hates the noise of the volcano bags and to have something that is more capable of delivering a day time hit, but can also crank it up if wanted is great. 

large.handy.jpg

large.620586f33141a_20220210_160923(2).jpg

Is that the SN ? Does this mean its a V2?

Got the 3" GRAV pipe coming also.... never messed around with pipes and bubblers before!

chair..

• Like 4

10 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

@Chairman O The Bored

Nice hand warmer...!

Looks like a new board version with the sn.

Were you not tempted to get TM wpa and long stem with dimples? Really good cooling without the cu...

Until a few days ago, I thought WPA stood for World Pickling Association :yes: 

I wish I had got a few bits and spare parts in the same order now of course.... i guess i'll be doubling up on postage then, which bits would you suggest? I'm going to try the bubbler and see what that's all about. A spare CU to do that ball mod, are the dosing capsules and good?

It was here less than 48hrs after i got the shipped notification, so the "hand warmer" status was good with US customs!

Swapping out the CU for a longer pipe, or a modded one with balls to cool the vape seems the way to go.... do you put the glass piece with balls into the freezer for extra cooling?

I'm working on my technique,long slow draw seems to be the best, where i like a few shorter tugs in succession... but its a nice little unit.

chair...

• Like 1

@Chairman O The Bored

Sounds like you are us based so different options as some us glass blowers are making stems and cool j hooks etc.

Whilst this site is the best for growing, have a look at fuckcombustion which is a site dedicated to vapes. It has a massive thread on tinymight and glass options. I suggest having a look there.

Imo the capsule are not v good but others get on with them.

I don't use the TM bubbler but prefer j hooks and dimpled stems but I understand it's quite effective. I occasionally pair the TM with bubblers I have but favour desktops with water.

Once you get some better cooling options you can really rip on the TM. Try temp stepping. Start low and gradually increase the temp.

Edited by M Pamplemousse
  • Like 2

Just now, M Pamplemousse said:

have a look at fuckcombustion which is a site dedicated to vapes. It has a massive thread on tinymight and glass options. I suggest having a look there.

Thanks, I have checked them out, some great info there, but its mostly all within one massive thread as far as I can tell on quick review, i'll have a look and see if I can drive it better. I did see one of the more TM knowlable guys did a quick summary of the cheap glass bits, but I cant find it without going through a page at a time.

Tell you what, i'll fill the vape and spend some time down the new toy rabbit hole! :yes::thumsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I notice no one has mentioned the Plenty by S&B. If your looking to just get ripped at home with little fuss, then I think it's a good option. 

I should have put more thought into my purchase of the PAX 3. Great little device that i can get big hits out of but in terms of usability, I'm home most the time and desktop vapes appeal more to me now.

• Like 1