Cannarado & Bodhi Recommendations

PlinkyPlonky

Not ran anything current  ,  the Bodhi  SunShine SayDream  is a firm fav and loved by the fellow old gits too.  

So big love to BadBillyBob for playing with them and making a batch for subbies  ,  i WILL be working this line next year and subbiies will be produced :yep:

A fellow old git did the Black Triangle  ??  indoors and that was really impressive.   

• Like 4

I'm looking forward to seeing what my pack of Black Triangles have to offer.. I also have More Cowbell and seven more DLA4 Kashmir to sift through. The problem I have is that I have a very limited space whilst having a huge collection of top quality seeds both reg and fem. My possibilities are endless tbh. I have a few fems I'm looking at doing currently and probably clone these and try to run them in rockwool next... Then.. Then I WILL do my best Bodhi and Karma regs. I must. Peace. 

• Like 4

• 5 months later...

Hi, has anyone got any more Bodhi strain reports to mention? I still need to get round to doing the Black Triangle also the More Cowbell. I loved the taste of the More cowbell I did albeit it was seedy. I think the room was too cold and I was overwatering and probably a few light leaks! Next time I will be much more careful and hope to nail a good run with some. I nearly purchased the Bodhi Cocoon (Loompas Headband x Wookie) Can anyone recommend the Wookie crosses he does??Peace. 

• Like 1

The Soul Mate is one of his wookie crosses and I can vouch for that as being an easy grow and a splendid smoke. I have a little keeper of it myself.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 29/10/2023 at 05:25, mikeydoughnut said:

If you’re willing to take a risk there’s Bodhi packs for $45 on a US website. Buy 2 get one free. I don’t order from overseas because I can’t afford not to see that money again. if I did I’d be swimming in Bodhi seeds 

e2a - thread necromancy eh. Didn’t realise this thread was so old …

I saw that also and there is a lot of new crosses that look very interesting as I'm mainly a outdoors guy don't know how well they would stand up to the weather though still might have to grab a couple packs and see 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CuriousOrange said:

The Soul Mate is one of his wookie crosses and I can vouch for that as being an easy grow and a splendid smoke. I have a little keeper of it myself.

I saw where he crossed Wookie x 88 G13Hashplant kinda caught my eye as these are his two main pollen donors 

• Like 2

@bfehillbilly that is a great point, I hadn’t thought about that. I’m not sure if he still has his snow lotus male elsewise yeah that is a good way of getting towards ‘ultimate Bodhi’. I’m looking at getting a few packs from the US at the moment too. Quite fancy the dragon soul x wookie to see if there is a soul mate style pheno with red blood, that would make me very happy. 

Edited by CuriousOrange
Unfathomable gibberish
  • Like 4

I read somewhere that the Secret Chief (SFV kush x G1388hp) puts you out for the count! Somebody said its like the couch is on top of you! I love the sound of that one for bed time. Peace. 

• Like 1