Cannarado & Bodhi Recommendations

PlinkyPlonky

Looking for recommendations on which Cannarado and Bodhi seeds to get from Attitudes current stock ( also has anyone tried GG Genetics GG4 ) ?

• Like 3

Not sure if they’re still in stock but just ran black triangle by Bodhi. Only had a few testers so far but impressed and will defo be running again

• Like 7

Wish attitude would update the stock they have in when it comes to bodhi. Run a few packs and always been a couple plants which stand out. Favourite probably would be the granola funk. 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, SkullDuggery said:

Not sure if they’re still in stock but just ran black triangle by Bodhi. Only had a few testers so far but impressed and will defo be running again

Not in stock. Was thinking 'Terpenado' Bodhi and 'Gushcanna' Cannarado... Anyone run these of recommend 'better' ?

• Like 3

Just now, stummer said:

Wish attitude would update the stock they have in when it comes to bodhi. Run a few packs and always been a couple plants which stand out. Favourite probably would be the granola funk. 

All the popular ones like Goji, SSDD etc are out of stock. Was thinking of doing 'Terpenado'..

• Like 3

Yeah and I remember looking online before and seeing he was doing a lot more releases which hadn’t appeared on attitude yet. Tbh I haven’t heard bad about any strain of his. I am sure it still comes down to finding a pheno you personally like of course. Overall though bodhi is one of the breeders who stuff has impressed me.

• Like 4

Just now, stummer said:

Yeah and I remember looking online before and seeing he was doing a lot more releases which hadn’t appeared on attitude yet. Tbh I haven’t heard bad about any strain of his. I am sure it still comes down to finding a pheno you personally like of course. Overall though bodhi is one of the breeders who stuff has impressed me.

Yea, heard as much. If there isn't one that stands above the others in their current stock, will just go for ' Terpenado '. Currently have a ' More Cowbell ' that is a monster.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
On 17/01/2022 at 6:41 PM, SkullDuggery said:

@PlinkyPlonkyit won’t help you now but I’ve just made some ugorg #1 f2 x black triangle seeds. I’ll send some in for subbies if they test ok 

That cross sounds awesome SkullDuggery, I have a pack of black triangles I'm yet to test but really excited to at some point. How tall did your Black triangle end up, what was the stretch like please? I've heard great things about it and also heard that the males are fire to use. All the best mate. Peace. 

On 17/01/2022 at 6:38 PM, PlinkyPlonky said:

Yea, heard as much. If there isn't one that stands above the others in their current stock, will just go for ' Terpenado '. Currently have a ' More Cowbell ' that is a monster.

Hi PlinkyPlonky I've only ran one girl of the More cowbell and sadly either it or one of the five strains in there hermied so was ruined. Still smoked ok with an amazing aroma and taste of cookies. Would no doubt have been a cracker but for seeds. Peace. 

@Trashedagain77 

ay up pal.. mine went to about 1.5m tall. I’d say they probably stretched about x2.5. They needed support as the buds are very dense and they started flopping after 4 weeks of flower.

It’s a nice strain for evening as it’s a pretty sedative stone 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SkullDuggery said:

@Trashedagain77 

ay up pal.. mine went to about 1.5m tall. I’d say they probably stretched about x2.5. They needed support as the buds are very dense and they started flopping after 4 weeks of flower.

It’s a nice strain for evening as it’s a pretty sedative stone 

Thanks I appreciate your feedback SkullDuggery. How many girls did you do? If so what variation did you get please? Thanks, sorry to ask loads of questions. I'm really looking forward to cracking the Black Triangle probably this spring/summer. They are some of my most treasured beans and I wanted to dial my room in before getting the big guns out. I've been working thru my fems and freebies since I got back into growing. I do however think it's nearly time to start some of the triangles glad you rate them too like most of the reports I've read. I have done some DLA4 kashmir x 1988 g13 hashplant and that was decent without being ko from the 3 girls I found. They had huge fans and a typical hashplant structure. Stretched 2.5 ish. Hashy tastes. Peace. 

• Like 1

@Trashedagain77

I’ve only run 3 females so far (still got a few left in the fridge). Similar structure on all 3 with one of them yielding lower than the others. All finished within a week of each other.

The one I kept was earthy and understated aroma wise until you grind it up… then it’s lemony with a piney undertone. Tasty in the vape 

I’ve got some DLA4 in the jars too but not got round to trying it yet. In fact I’ll crack some out tonight and give it a go

Hope you enjoy the BT 

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
On 17/02/2023 at 6:38 PM, SkullDuggery said:

@Trashedagain77

I’ve only run 3 females so far (still got a few left in the fridge). Similar structure on all 3 with one of them yielding lower than the others. All finished within a week of each other.

The one I kept was earthy and understated aroma wise until you grind it up… then it’s lemony with a piney undertone. Tasty in the vape 

I’ve got some DLA4 in the jars too but not got round to trying it yet. In fact I’ll crack some out tonight and give it a go

Hope you enjoy the BT 

Thanks for your reply again SkullDuggery I will definitely be cracking some Black Triangle very soon and I hope you like your DLA4 Kashmir I found it very relaxing with one of the three tasting like squidgy Black resin. Lovely. Peace. 

• Like 1

If you’re willing to take a risk there’s Bodhi packs for $45 on a US website. Buy 2 get one free. I don’t order from overseas because I can’t afford not to see that money again. if I did I’d be swimming in Bodhi seeds 

e2a - thread necromancy eh. Didn’t realise this thread was so old …

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 2