NEW...Mish-Mash Hydro System

stu914

Here we are at the end of the week and everything in the garden's lovely...

I hope OT1 is looking down on these ESB babies and approves of what I intend to do with them...

large.SSCN1530.JPG

Meanwhile next door, these wedding cakes are 8 weeks tomorrow...

This breeder has 60 days on the pack so a res change and flush for a week should just about have them cooked nicely...

Very convenient being able to remove individuals from the table for a photo opportunity...among other things...

large.SSCN1527.JPGlarge.SSCN1526.JPGlarge.SSCN1528.JPG

Here ya go root perv @badbillybob...and this is only what's through the drainholes...imagine the goodies inside...

(Don't get all excited too early mate, don't want anything to be premature...lollol)

large.SSCN1529.JPG

On the home straight now and really pleased how this system has performed, however, the proof will be in the finished product.

'til next time

:oldtoker:

• Like 13

Chop Day at 9 weeks tomorrow...:yep::yahoo:

They've been flushing for 6 days and are now falling about all over the place...proves a mesh is needed and there's some weight to the buds.

Pics to follow.

• Like 6

Cheers bud, it's been pretty much stress free which is nice, plants are looking top notch as well.

Up early on the scissors tomorrow...:yep:

• Like 2

Looking nice mate like it were you can move and control each bucket  i in an iws system if i have to move or change system think i would build something similar does it make it easier when growing diffrent strains in mine if one plant doesnt like something your knackered top job 

• Like 1

Really impressive grow Stu, you obviously know your shit. 
I noticed earlier on in the grow you went 50/50 grow and bloom nutes. Is that the usual way? I ask because I went a week after flipping 12/12 on grow, then done a res change and straight to bloom.

Anyway, looking forward to the harvest pics, they look frosty as fuck. 

• Like 1

@Monty Bong

Thanks for the kind words bud, chuffed to bits with my new hydro system, some of the best buds I've ever grown.

I've always gone 50/50 grow/bloom the first week of flower, no idea why, it must be something I read many moons ago and done it ever since,

probably doesn't make much of a difference and your method works just as well.

atb

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stu914 said:

@Monty Bong

Thanks for the kind words bud, chuffed to bits with my new hydro system, some of the best buds I've ever grown.

I've always gone 50/50 grow/bloom the first week of flower, no idea why, it must be something I read many moons ago and done it ever since,

probably doesn't make much of a difference and your method works just as well.

atb

Nice one, cheers, thought I might have done something wrong. Also, sorry about the multiple posts above, not sure what happened, I got a server error message, then when I checked, my post had come up 3 times. 

• Like 1

On 14/01/2022 at 6:05 PM, stu914 said:

which is fed from a manifold in the res

soz if this is a daft question - just to make sure I understand your system, does the solution recirculate through the res?

so you have to change the res, and top it up now and again?

im liking this...

mystic

• Like 1

@mysticriver

Yup, it's an enclosed recirculating system, the whole area underneath the table is a 100ltr res, it's a modded flood & drain system.

I'll be doing a summary at the end of this trial and explain why this is better than F&D (imo of course...default_rofl.gif)

If you're thinking of trying anything like this tag me....:yep:

• Like 7

Top job maestro! :yep: 

Aye, you've gone and done yourself proud with this effort and demonstrating the art of water working perfectly.  Plants look the bollocks fair play bud.

• Like 4

@botanics

Cheers bud, appreciate the comments...

I'm more than happy with the way this has turned out, started in trim jail this morning and just happened to have a bud from this grow

sitting overnight on the rad which was ripe for vaping earlier today...

How much earlier I'm not really sure and tbh really don't give a feck  :stoned:...and this only 24 hours off the plant...:eek:  :rofl:

That's the bud ripe for vaping, not the rad...ffs:doh:

Edited by stu914
  • Like 2