Outdoor 2022 Competition?

Seedstockers-Mark

20 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Take part in the big pot challenge mark will supply the pot.

Pots a bit small for what i want it for. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

Got a 200 gallon pot on its way. :)

What's that in liters? Around 900L?

Big pot lol

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

Not quite sure it might be us gallons but its about 50" diameter by 24" depth Mark and hope to get a couple of seasons out of it by making a living soil instant raised bed.

It means at my one plot i wont have to dig out loads of stone and can do away with the 15 gallon pots i had plants in last year your idea of a 420l pot comp gave me the idea so thanks.

And another thanks for recommending the CMOG  to someone i got a little one on the go and it really stinks in a nice way. :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Revive said:

Oh for sure.. but trying to move around these parts with a pot like that on my back id look like some crazy nocturnal turtle that was on the loose and roaming wild lollol

get your digging boots on sunshine your gonna have fun sinking that pot into the ground.. I think that would be my plan.. I can see issues with it just sitting on the ground in a big fuk off pot..ok if you can mother it like in your garden but not so easy when its slung out in the wilderness somewhere.. the whole watering and drying out of it may not be so simple.. just my thoughts really dude.. im sure you have a plan in place mate so ill look forward to seeing that unfold :yep:

Stakes around the pot close up and hit with mallet deep in the ground l, then screw the pot to the strakes, something like that anyways. 

• Like 2

On 09/01/2022 at 5:44 PM, Seedstockers-Mark said:

Hello everyone ;)

Just a quick message to see if any uk420 members would be interested in a 2022 Outdoor grow completion? 

We would provide the seeds etc. 

Also, we are thinking about running a HUGE 420L pot challenge but this would only be for a few (2-4) selected members. 

We would also (possibly) contribute to medium and feed for this huge pot challenge  ;)

Thoughts and feedback would be much appreciated  :cheers:

Mark..

I'd be happy to run some in my garden this summer. Hopefully the whether is more 2020 than 2021 

• Like 1

On 11/02/2022 at 6:07 PM, DrGreenThumb24 said:

I'd be happy to run some in my garden this summer. Hopefully the whether is more 2020 than 2021 

Drop me a PM mate  :yep:

Mark..