Outdoor 2022 Competition?

Seedstockers-Mark

Hello everyone ;)

Just a quick message to see if any uk420 members would be interested in a 2022 Outdoor grow completion? 

We would provide the seeds etc. 

Also, we are thinking about running a HUGE 420L pot challenge but this would only be for a few (2-4) selected members. 

We would also (possibly) contribute to medium and feed for this huge pot challenge  ;)

Thoughts and feedback would be much appreciated  :cheers:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 16

Hi Mark,

I hope you are well buddy.

420 litre pot challenge sounds like fun. i cant enter it im afraid, but ill look forward to seeing some massive trees, or a 3 metre long scrog etc...great idea. 

i would be up for an outdoor adventure, since im not growing indoors just now,  but i always seem to struggle with rot on photos, so would have to be autos mate, and id be interested if you have any recommendations for my latitude?

cheers

• Like 5

@badbillybob we will do a more tradition outdoor competition mate. The huge pot challenge is more just for a few select members  ;)

What about or Fast flowering strains buddy?

Gelato41 fast or Cookies fast could work? 

I'll get a general outdoor thread up soon asking for contestant  :yep:

Mark...

• Like 3

Would definitely be interested in an outdoor comp as ill be running in the garden again this year and would love to see a giant pot grows- 420L is pretty much a 120x60x60 grow tent on its side lol

• Like 2

Often wondered what would happen if you use a dumpy bag as a pot. 

Biggest I've ever used is about 80L for one plant , it was fucking enormous (in a poly tunnel, not inside)

:yinyang:

• Like 1

a mate used to use those plastic wash baskets/rubble carrying things, they must have been at least 80 litres,

he did well from them, just in soil with chicken shit /pellet ferts.

grew some big plants, so he did.

• Like 3

I might be up for some outdoor antics too. Was thinking of running gorilla x white widow as that finishes first week of September so anything that finishes September would be good for me.

• Like 1

I'd be interested but I live abroad. Incidentally I used 30 gallon fabric 'pots' this year with great success, with one plant in each, however 420L seems a little excessive. 

• Like 1

Can take part mate, all out season again.

If need add my address to site I did but it just doesn't show up for you some reason.

• Like 1

I'm down with running your goods outdoors mate :yep:     The 420L pot i need to think about ..... a possibility is all i will commit too at present. 

How about a multi plant run in a 420L pot as opposed to a monster ??   More from a security perspective as dont want anyone getting busted or ripped for a monster lady. 

Maybe a sog or total weight , even a forum nominated fav for the 420L comp ??     

The thought of a  5 mtr Santa Marta or Golden Lemon Haze in the garden ..... is enticing lol    Lets see if Mrs OF feels the same :) 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Maesteg Cannabis Club said:

I'd be interested but I live abroad. Incidentally I used 30 gallon fabric 'pots' this year with great success, with one plant in each, however 420L seems a little excessive. 

I just realised that you are based in Spain...

• Like 1

@Seedstockers-Mark id be happy to jump in and run a couple of your vars in a comp for the season to come..  

420 ltr pot challenge ill leave for the garden growers.. who have big fuk off gardens lol

What's the idea behind that amount of dirt dude? Happy to watching on with that 1 to see how folk get on.. the day of the triffids springs to mind :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Can take part mate, all out season again.

If need add my address to site I did but it just doesn't show up for you some reason.

I'll drop you a PM mate :yep:

Mark..

Hmm mm..  may take the other on big girls challenge, thinking what I could use in the wild close by, I do have a rural new spot close.. 

• Like 1