Last seed..oh, shit!!

chilled artist

well, after getting a nice (to me) new light, GA 100w, tried to pop a bean, she popped her head above ground, but stunted and stopped growing for a few days, so just pulled her,

the last chocolate cream auto @EarLobe

wish me a bountiful harvest.... lol 

If she makes it that long!!!

• Like 1

Oh, and for anybody looking in, What is your method of propagator, and for how long,

mines is just under a plastic cover, but herd people say get the cover off as soon as they get above ground to get used to their environment asap

what yous think??

28 minutes ago, chilled artist said:

mines is just under a plastic cover, but herd people say get the cover off as soon as they get above ground to get used to their environment asap

i cover mine with a party cup cover with the hole taped up and remover as soon as i see the seedling coming through

wow, seedling stage seems to feel like an age, aswell, 

it's only been a week,

need to keep my face out the grow space for a few days  lol 

• Like 3

hey @ratdog wouldn't mind starting a wee diary, but just on this fecking laptop, so no pics, i'm afraid

hearing some tips or tricks along the way would be appreciated tho

i used to upload all my pic on a shitty old lappy mate, easily done, just use your phone for pics and the site strips all dodgy data off for you

you will get far more help if you make the effort to provide pics, i can't see it working otherwise

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 2

@chilled artist once you get to grips with uploading on a flaptop it's easier than via mobile I think personally , plus you have the added advantage of not having yer contents on a phone (easily lost) provided you delete pics after you've transferred them to the laptop.

:yinyang:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, chilled artist said:

hey @ratdog wouldn't mind starting a wee diary, but just on this fecking laptop, so no pics, i'm afraid

hearing some tips or tricks along the way would be appreciated tho

i recently started using a laptop for the first time, took me a couple of weeks sort the pics, son in law told me to use i cloud, so between i cloud and bluetooth i maniged put pics up this week

• Like 2

I'm a bit of technology dinosaur even though I'm not even 40 , is storing images of the nature displayed here on cloud storage safe? 

For example can the likes of Apple or whoever see what yer uploading or are there enough safety measures in place to make it a safe place to keep dope pics? 

My internal paranoia gnome is screaming don't do it at me so I'm just fact checking the pointy hatted shit.

:yinyang:

I use this site on my pc and phone. But I only uploading pics from my phone as I don't see much point in adding an extra step of having to transfer them all to my pc each time just to upload. I can edit the pics and resize all on my phone too.

• Like 2