Jeff Ditchfield

MS?MJ!

fuckin shocked at this news ..so much so just said out loud .fuckin ell no ...

did so much for so many inc helping me and wife with info when she got cancer ..

gonna miss him ..

rest in peace jeff ...ill let judge judy know ..

• Like 18

That is shite news.

Tis a shame.

That their is not  More folks like him.

Top Bloke forsure in my book.

R.I.P  Jeff 

Edited by hashi
  • Like 6

That's a shock .Sorry to hear it . 

He was a great fella ,and helpful ,especially when I was in trouble with the law ,he was more in tune with what I was facing and gave very sound advice ,which I remember . 

• Like 7

Sad, unexpected news indeed, Jeff was a 'one in a million' guy, the selfless help many received from him will never be forgotten.

I attended the premier of 'Project Storm' in Glasgow and will never forget the reaction of the audience at the end, powerful film.

Rest In Peace Jeff,  you will be sadly missed.

• Like 6

Rip Jeff 

thankyou for the cannabis etiquette you taught  me ! And the countless people you have helped. 

I’ll continue to grow more than I need and give oil out to those who need it the most 

travel safe brother 

• Like 8

Just seen this and am in shock. What a loss to the medical cannabis commmunity. 

im gutted. 

There's not many who are willing to put themselves on the frontline of prohibition bashing, and so willing to help others less fortunate to save themselves from cancer/ms etc, and to beat these ridiculous drug laws

a sad loss indeed.

Rest easy Jeff/Danzig.....

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 10