Jeff Ditchfield

MS?MJ!

After reading your posts in this thread Dr Hemp.  The only reputation being ruined here is your own, that's for sure.

You really do need to build a bridge and get over it, as the man is gone.  

• Like 9

17 hours ago, DrHemp said:

I'm looking forward to sharing the email correspondence between Jeff and cannabis-hating Daily mail who paid him to stitch up Tommy Corbyn to damage his dad in the run up to the general election.

There's a beauty of him boasting about him playing the Daily Mail against Thu Sun to see who would pay him the most. 

How much did he get for the story? 

6 minutes ago, SkullDuggery said:

@DrHemp why not post all this shit while he was still alive then? What are you trying to achieve?

Surely all you’re really achieving at this point is hurting his friends/loved ones at a time of year that’s already gonna be incredibly difficult for them which makes you just as much of a cunt as you’re accusing him of being. 

You say you “always win” but you spent your Christmas thinking and posting about a man you clearly hate. Doesn’t sound much like winning to me 

Christmas means nothing to me; everything was closed so I was bored looking on my phone and while cliking through tabs I saw someone had responded.

I take some comfort that Jeff spent his final months, in pain, after he broke his back slipping in the bath, wasting his time thinking of ways to annoy me. It only took one email to the cunt and he was dead the next day.

That's a strawman argument, Jeff was good at strawman, but his forte was gaslighting. 

I did start to post some of this, Jeff knew he'd gone too far this time and I was coming after him. I let him know I'd registered dodgy-ditchfield.com, each time he annoyed me, I hit back. 

I had so much ammo, I was slightly disappointed the miserable old cunt had popped his clogs, but tbh, I have better things to do than war with that cheating arsehole. I don't know the cause of death, but I like to think it was the contents of that email I sent the night before he passed away where he learned I was going to royally shaft him. I don['t like people who hassle my Mrs; Jeff has a daughter, but she stopped talking to him. I have two kids I love, and I would not stand for that evil man disrespecting their mother. 

I touchtype, takes me fuck all time to write this. I am duty bound to correct history.

It makes me laugh how people fell into his bullshit by saying "Jeff didn't suffer fools gladly"

Jeff didn't suffer anyone gladly. He relied on fools who bought into his public persona as the man who risks going to prison to cure kids with cancer. It's all lies.

The most foolish thing Jeff did was to think he could take me for a fool.

Have some screenshots of Jeff chatting with the cannabis hating Daily Mail. I will dig out more the next time I'm bored and log into this site. 

large.daily-mail.jpg

I think it went to the front page in the end.

large.61c8a7f9e5f00_jeffdailymail.jpg

large.daily-mail1.jpglarge.daily-mail2.jpglarge.daily-mail3.jpglarge.daily-mail4.jpglarge.daily-mail5.jpglarge.daily-mail6.jpglarge.daily-mail7.jpg

What would you like next? A lab result of his shitty oil, or one of the adult cancer patienst who was paying £60/gram for oil that was made for free by someone who grew the weed, made the oil and posted it in the belief it was going to the parents of a child with cancer. The only good oil supplied by Bud Buddies was oil donated by producers who gave it to Jeff for free in the misguided belief it was being given away to help a dying child. I have no qualms dissing that scamming cunt just because he's dead. 

Maybe I can reveal why Tommy Corbyn didn't want to go into business with him?

Next time I'm bored I'll come back on here and post more; ideally I'd like to get this to a much larger audience; it's an incredible story, the true stories often are. I might even make some money, which would be nice to recoup the money I lost because I was so stupid as to try to do a business project with Jeff Ditchfield. The first few times I met him, I was surprised how nice he was, as I'd heard he was a grumy cunt, but he wanted something from me. The man was incapable of being nice to anybody for an extended period to time, that's why Mel Thomas, Callie (tbf she is nuts), John P., Greg. Stuart, Jo Moss, JJ, Tommy Corbyn, George, me and loads more, all found the twat impossible to work with. 

Mr bogey you buckled when we met before years ago I look forward to meeting you in the near future once again. maybe discuss how females are uncomfortable in your company of which there are several . Your also one to call the police irc. How many causes have you actually derailed over the years it’s several lol 

Edited by Arthur Mix
Addition
  • Like 2

Fuck me.  Any support you may have had for this is just wiped out by you posting this in his forum obituary. 

Some cunts have no shame :wanker:

• Like 4

Hate to disappoint you but you don't get any pain from spinal injury because the cord to the brain is cut, so no signal.  You might get phantom pain, just as real, but fortunately they have very good pharmaceuticals for that eventuality, so pain become fairly manageable discomfort.

Edited by Hir

21 hours ago, DrHemp said:

I didn't want to fight with Jeff bloody Ditchfield; I'd been ill, with a stress-induced condition, that was caused by nearly going into business with that lunatic. 

he's gone now ( unless the theories I see on SM about him faking his death to escape "justice" are true) but surely carrying this on is not going to help your stress-induced condition ?
that's what I meant by" let it go, nothing to be won here"  he can't respond, so do yourself and your head a favour man, fighting ghosts who can't fight back is a waste of time and energy :yinyang:

for clarity, I've not seen Jeff since the Telford expo and have had no contact with Jeff since just after your old mate Pete arrived on the scene and I made a personal choice to remove myself and this site from that car crash, despite some so called "canna activists" insisting they should fight that battle from here

when I look at the characters involved in the "cannabis activist" scene for the last 1/4 of a century it's really little wonder why people with a "legal script" are torn a new arse financially every time they cash one in :(

you should start a site to grind your axe on and see where it goes, Jeffs not really been an active member here since he fund raised his film and then called us all "fuckwits " and that's a long time ago, so Uk420 probably isn't the best platform to get your version of events  out there

my inbox is always open if you want a chat, but in the mean time I'm choosing to remove "us" from this vendetta that we know nothing about ,we have no dog in the fight!

This site has always been about taking care of your own needs, that's never changed despite the drama queens and egos who turn up here

thread closed :yinyang:

• Like 43