A new player has joined the game!

KingAether

7 hours ago, KingAether said:

Decided it was probably time to get a new card reader so i could use the camera and not my phone for the diary..Now i just need to work on setting the camera up a bit better
 large.P1120064.JPGlarge.P11200491.jpglarge.P11200451.jpg

Quality images mate :yep:

Thanks so much for getting your diary up and running. I'm liking what I see so far ;)

Game on  :headbang:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 6

Alright there @KingAether

Great pics mate, certainly a good start to your entry, if it carries on like this were in for a treat.

Good lick with the rest of the comp dude.

Take it easy. Jj :skin_up:

• Like 4

So i tried my best to make the little grow the jungle bar work but there was no sweet spot at all they where stretching and heavily leaning away from the light at the same time; light the room not the plant and all that. 
No problem though, i will just take the bottom 1/3 of the soil from the pot and put it back on top to bring them back down to 1"~ 

#4 is completely retarded, it started as a tiny tiny seed and never came out very well in the first place but for now ill see what happens while i germ a replacement; i'm going to take a gamble on a really good looking bag seed that came from some fire last week. First time i've found one in years!  

large.P1120083.JPGlarge.P1120084.JPG

• Like 7

Not a lot of change to update so far but in the next few days they will get a water with their first nutes so things should speed up a little. I've been fighting with humidity but just about getting everything to an ok place for now, the humidifier basically yo-yos between 55% and 65%. I culled #4 and will be germing another 3 or 5 seeds in the next few days but i haven't decided how long to grow them out for yet and how much i can fit
large.P1120089.JPGlarge.P1120091.JPG

• Like 9

Had a small change of plans with the nutrients and decided to leave the new set sealed for a while until i run through what i already had open so its just biobizz fish currently and they have started to take off after a few watering's this week. 
It may just be my eyes but they look a tiny bit pale so im going to add a small amount of Epsom salt next feed to even out the cal:mag in my water and hopefully they will take in more nitrogen and solve the issue, if there is one..
 Otherwise they are just past the two week mark at 16 days and im happy with the progress, having the humidifier has made a noticeable difference in this first few weeks over my previous few cycles. Currently the HLG is running around 130W~ + the 100w bulb which i think helps with the veg spectrum but im considering removing the bulb and turning the board up to near full once the new sproutlings pop and have had a week

You can already see the difference it made being in a smaller pot or a pot with a few extra air holes at the back, being smaller and bigger than the "standard" pot respectively. 

If anyone can recommend a smaller fan(s) that are quite enough and last a while, fans is all i need now to get a space set up in the bedroom, move all these over and have the current space you see for flowering 
large.P1120092.JPGlarge.P1120094.JPGlarge.P1120093.JPGlarge.P1120095.JPG

Edited by KingAether
  • Like 8

17 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Check out the Growth Technology 6" clip on fans, 

fairly quiet and probably the most robust out there :)

Atb 

:yinyang:

Look perfect at a £10er a piece as they will only be in a 60x60x120;  easily taken apart to clean ?

• Like 2

Things have been moving along without much change or trouble after a few feeds of .5ml p/l of biobizz fish feed, at least nothing major they can't get past with a little TLC. 
Roughly 500u/mols on the canopy and 250 on the seedlings hiding behind the pots 
The plant with the extra air holes at the back has suffered a little the last 24 hours but its still a little ahead of the others and making me more interested in giving a full airpot cycle a go next round.
large.P1120096.JPGlarge.P1120097.JPGlarge.P1120098.JPG

The one problem is one of them showing signs of something i've not seen before and if anyone has any opinions please do chime in. My best guess right now is that the humidifier mist isn't fully vaporised as it swirls around the plants and it worked as something of a magnifying glass causing some burn on the plant closest to the humidifier so I've rotated the nozzle to face the corner of the tent for now and there is a lot less of a fog in the canopy until i get a hose for it and can take it out the tent all together.
large.P1120099.JPG

Edited by KingAether
  • Like 8

45 minutes ago, Tegridy Farms said:

I have the same on 3/5 of my wedding glue plants. It looks like variegation to me, I may be wrong. 

It doesn't show to well on the picture but it looks almost blistered too, you can see the difference in texture between the curved leaf and the fan leaf below it which is what makes me think its possibly something to do with the light + mist

• Like 2

Day #26 
#2 + #3 where topped a few days ago and started low stress today, they seem happy enough with it and are starting to get thirsty now. 
Temps are steady at 27c and humidity is 60% -/+ 5%; i'm really happy with the environment this run
large.P1120103.JPGlarge.P1120100.JPG

• Like 8

Day #30 since #2 and #3 popped. Put some white sheeting down on the floor and swapped out the box lid to give them all more room; much nicer to look out without the black floor. 
Still feeding 1ml/l of biobizz fish feed roughly every 36 hours. 
Light has been turned up to 140w~ + the 100w bulb for more blue veg spectrum

#2(last picture) is looking a little more lively but both are growing along well enough and #3 is showing red on new growth but otherwise doesn't seem to stressed so fingers crossed she's going to grow into a colourful flower cycle. They both stink at the stems already; a really deep, dank smell.
Im going to go in tomorrow and take 1-2 of the biggest, lower, more yellow leafs off each to give the new growth some more room to breath.
The two sprouting's at the front are at 17 days since they popped and i don't want to rush them so the pot noodles and the Bruce banner at the back will probably see another 30~ days before i flip them at 7-8 weeks.

Any constructive criticism is welcome as im really not sure if im getting the first 2-3 weeks nearly as locked in as i should be and if this is good or not for 4~ weeks; they are alive at least i suppose! 
large.P1120104.JPGlarge.P1120108.JPGlarge.P1120107.JPG

Edited by KingAether
  • Like 7

Did a small amount of lst today to even out the tops a little, not that it matters to much being so small currently but it looks neat i suppose. 
Spreads the canopy a little too considering i have so little in the tent right now 
large.P1120117.JPGlarge.P1120119.JPG

• Like 10