Coconut Water

MindSoup

Nothing drastic, hard to really put it into words. I was putting 15ml/L in my res, for about 2 days, and they seemed to just not be as happy as before. 2 days is a bit quick to judge in soil, but my gut was telling me not to push on with it, if they'd gone down hill I doubt I would have bought them back. Less is more and all that. 

• Like 1

Strange that @MindSoup

Whenever I give mine a one off feed at 15ml they seem to love it and have had a noticeable growth spurt over night. It’s something I wouldn’t feed all the time but as a one off boost I really rate it.

Edited by Aphatspliff

Yeah it's odd, I was expecting a wee boost like I see the day after a dose of Microbe Tea (Ecothrive Biosys), but it didn't have that effect, if anything they looked slightly droopy, maybe it was a dodgy bottle, some preservatives or something in there. 

• Like 1

Honestly, i doubt its the dosage as i have literally emptied a whole coconut onto a plant.

Get roughly 300ml out of a coconut.

Even at that dosage i never had any negative effects.

Gotta be something else, especially if it's bottled.

• Like 1