The Noodle Tent MK11

shire

Fuck me am definitely late wi my grow need to get em flipped real soon I reckon

Tidy result mate aye :yep:

• Like 3

@shire Well played, sir ;)

Some chunky buds in the 4 pot Noodle containers  ;)

I'm impressed  :cheers:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

Holy shit mate there banging wouldnt think you grew them in a pot noddle pot wink wink nudge nudge ha ha they look better than my normal plants any tips i going to do one this run cheers

• Like 3

Cheers @McHazy, very happy with the result mate.

Thank you @Seedstockers-Mark, I'm glad the twice a day feeding has come to an end.  All the plants smell amazing and I am well excited to be smoking them quite soon :) 

Hi @Baron von greenback,  only tips I could give is keeping them well fed and keeping the environment as best as you can.  This grow I managed to keep lights off temps at 22 degrees so the plants never got cold.

Trimming almost done. A pic from this morning.  Final trim tonight and will get some more bud pics up before final chop tonight.

large.62272c9aaf87b_harvesttent(1of1).JPG

• Like 9

1 hour ago, shire said:

Cheers @McHazy, very happy with the result mate.

Thank you @Seedstockers-Mark, I'm glad the twice a day feeding has come to an end.  All the plants smell amazing and I am well excited to be smoking them quite soon :) 

Hi @Baron von greenback,  only tips I could give is keeping them well fed and keeping the environment as best as you can.  This grow I managed to keep lights off temps at 22 degrees so the plants never got cold.

Trimming almost done. A pic from this morning.  Final trim tonight and will get some more bud pics up before final chop tonight.

large.62272c9aaf87b_harvesttent(1of1).JPG

Cheers mate looking nice

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So that's another Pot Noddle challenge done and dusted.  Plants are all dried and weighed and a now jarred for a week or to before the smoke report comes. 

Results are in with bud pic from each plant

Chicken and Mushroom 1

large.6238f5f763880_cm1wiegh(1of1).JPGlarge.6238f5ed67daf_chicck1(1of1).JPG

Chicken and Mushroom 2

large.6238f5ef65eb2_chick2wiegh(1of1).JPGlarge.6238f5f15d9fa_chicky2(1of1).JPG 

Beef and Tomato

large.6238f5e62c6ca_brtwiegh(1of1).JPGlarge.6238f5ebc2330_btom(1of1).JPG

Chow Mein

large.6238f5f368ddc_chowwiegh(1of1).JPG

large.6238f5f53d3ab_chowy(1of1).JPG

Totally delighted with the outcome this time round as the best I had done before was 16g from a noodle plant.  With a total of 104g from the four plants I am on cloud 9 and look forward to smoking them after a week or two cure.

Enjoyed the grow from start to finish apart from the twice a day watering which was a pain at times. 

• Like 13

Even Heston Blumenthal will be scratching his head as to how you pulled this one off @shire lol

Buds look lovely :wub: looking forward to the :smokin:

• Like 2

Exceptional plant husbandry, cracking photos, top work all round :yep:

Enjoy the fruits of your labour and the joy of not having to water every five minutes.

Look forward to your vape/smoke report, all the best.

:oldtoker:

• Like 4

Huge cheers for all your kind comments chaps @Mullet, @QQ710, @Head Rose'n'Tail, @Clumsy, @McHazy and @OutDoor_Grower85,  N1 :cheers:

As I said in previous post I am on cloud 9 with the result this time round,  big time.  It's the 3rd time doing a Pot Noodle grow and really enjoy the challenge of growing in such small pots.  I can't see me losing the novelty/fun factor of doing this anytime soon.  I may even try a Bombay Bad Boy next time lol 

• Like 10