The Noodle Tent MK11

shire

done all the leg work and set up up for a cracking finish i reckon chap ..i think a crown is calling ..chicken n mushroom for the win as always .

• Like 5

Lovely looking plants, pictures are great :)

and Vince hasn't exposed himself, definitely a winner in my book.

Looking forward to more beautiful buds.

:oldtoker:

• Like 5

Cheers @Clumsy .  Trying my best to keep them happy and Healthy all the way bud. 

Hoping that the exposing was a one of for sure lol 

atb :bong:

tent pic today

large.61f6e14364824_tenttoday222.jpg

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers Vince, soz it took almost 2 weeks to reply, thank you.  I will be making sure that my plants never ever droop in your company lol 

large.6206eb17db20b_bb1(1of1).jpglarge.6205689f44ab9_nttttt(1of1).jpg

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of noodle tent pics from today.  Lost count on the days a bit, but not long to go.

Plants have been on 2.5ml/l a&b , temps around 22 lights off and 26 on.  The tent is smelling stunning when opened and I am looking forward to smokin these girls very much :smokin:

large.62155174e478c_nd434(1of1).JPGlarge.62155255bbe97_nd434dd(1of1).JPG

• Like 11

Right.......... C'mon now @shire, get the pictures out of that notill bed hiding under there :)your no pulling any of that compost wool over my eyes ya scoundrel................. lol

Astounding about sums it up tho :wub: :yep:

• Like 5

Lovely, healthy looking plants, not many like that making it to the end :)

The flower to root ratio is crazy, top work all round.

:oldtoker:

• Like 5

Cheers @Clumsy, I am really very happy with how all 4 plants have ended up mate :smokin:

Plants are now at day 59 and had their last feed of A/B.  They are now on plain water till Sunday, harvest day 63 .  The smell in the tent intense and sweet and there are a good few amber trichomes on all the plants so should be a potent smoke.  

I will post some pics on harvest day after a leaf trim, until then a pic of each plant from this morning. Getting well excited that the finish line is close :) 

Chow mein

large.621f569561a78_Chowmein(1of1).JPG

Beef and tomato

large.621f5693242de_bt(1of1).JPG

Chicken and Mushroom 1

large.621f5696eb75d_cm1(1of1).JPG

Chicken and Mushroom 2

large.621f569925be2_cm2(1of1).JPG

and a couple of bud pics from last night

large.621e948a22f5b_bbday58pub(1of1).JPGlarge.621e948c30e26_WGday58pub(1of1).JPG

• Like 12

Cheers @vince noir rock n roll star , you will always be a noodle king mate :smokin:

Done an initial trim today but  could not find my proper trimming scissors so I will get the harvest and trim finished tomorrow with some more pics.

Few pics from today 

large.62253b753ee47_harvestnoodlewg5(1of1).JPGlarge.62253b72cf43b_harvestnoodlebb(1of1).JPGlarge.6224c8cf5f0df_beefandtomateo.jpglarge.6224c34b435aa_harvestnoodlecm1(1of1).JPG

• Like 10