Cream of the Crop - October 2021

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - October 2021  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

oh god its tough, really really high standards across the board, congrats all for such great pics. stonerwizard just got it for me, but really, there wasnt a bad one, well done all.

Newc

• Like 1

Way hey - I got picked again! Thank you for the nomination.

Thinking back to school, I was pretty much always last to be picked for a playground footy 'team' :( - I wasn't totally crap at sports, I was just one of the younger, smaller kids in the class.

I'll take my time making a choice, though the rainbow makes that pic a bit special.

• Like 2

@GREEN_BOX got me.   I love an outdoor narrow leaf and that one is pretty nice looking.  Plus, fuckin' rainbow, man!  

Did anyone catch the two water drops hanging onto the tip of the fan leaf, too?   Great photo. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the nomination, I've no idea how it all works, but I feel honoured. Well done to all fellow nominees.

However, can I be excluded from future COTC competitions please mods? The main reason being I live abroad and getting stuff delivered would be difficult, I don't want to accidentally win something large and I don't use feeds. I really really appreciate being nominated, but the prizes would be more useful to others, unless they were seeds of course.

I voted for SYZYGY btw.  :hippy:

Edited by Maesteg Cannabis Club
  • Like 5