Cream of the Crop - October 2021

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - October 2021  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 208th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 30th of November

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

There are a few more choices this month as so many great photos were nominated it seemed a shame to leave any out :)

The Prize's for this months outright winner is this awesome prize from Intense Nutrients

large.I.N-competition-600x150.jpg

+ 2 Runners up each receiving a pack of subscriber seeds of their choice

For information about how to nominate your photos please click below

Budderz - Psychogum

large.5e7a98b754719_psychogum1-Copy.JPG.

Stonerwizard - Animal Biscuits F2

large.F29AA49F-D75E-4CD8-8F38-ED7FF8F1DC

bushdoc  - SSH/badgerxpsycho

SSH/badgerxpsycho.jpg

Captain-erb - Pups xxx

Pups xxx

Subspecies - Creme Caramel Outdoors

large.6171458214596_20thOctober2021(26).jpeg

PureSmkr - PremierSweet

PremierSweet 8 weeks

KuJa - Fast Zkittles

large.rsz_fastzkittlez.jpg.926920b961675

GREEN_BOX - Octg

large.616c4a4c9c97c_foto_no_exif(25).jpg

Rural Buddha - Purple Punch

large.pp_up_close.jpg.d0eacee523c56b1afb

Maesteg Cannabis Club - Wedding Cake

large.IMG_3255.jpg.be9d7906c43d887ca7b15

SYZYGY - Tinky

large.02-tinky.jpg.61d79770c52c81d09cddc

Ratdog - SSDD

large.6172afd6ccee8_SSDD222oct.jpg.4cda3

Brun0 - Elchapo

large.elchapo2.jpeg.38ff147bb466fab7e553

@budderz @stonerwizard  @bushdoc @Captain-Erb @SubSpecies  @PureSmkr @KuJa @Green Box @Rural Buddha @Maesteg Cannabis Club @SYZYGY @ratdog @brun0

• Like 27

wow, another nomination :yahoo: i was thinking that the tips were burnt on mine, but then all the indoor ones have a bit of that this time so i don't feel so bad lol:) (just ignore the spider mites lol )

i'm going to have a think about whom to vote for, top selection as always :)

• Like 13

Thats a really hard 1 to pick from this month, well done to all who been nominated, some outstanding buds and pics. :yep:

• Like 2

All cracking specimens of cannbis as per.  GREEN_BOX for me this month with the outdoor fruits and a serendipitous rainbow.  Magic! :magic: 

:toot:

• Like 3

Yet again we are blessed with another awesome display of genetics, skill & lots of love :yep:        So hard to make a decision as the buds look delicious !

The seldom seen sight of stunning outdoor grown goodness beautifully captured has me drooling :)   Im an outdoor only guy.   My vote lays firmly with @Maesteg Cannabis Club  Yop work.  

• Like 3