growinggold

Hello all, 

So the pot noodle fun begins! Thanks again @Seedstockers-Mark the free seeds arrived nice secure and prompt. Great service!

large.IMG_20211026_203036__01_resized.jpg

Above is 5no Wedding Glue fems and 5no Green crack fems. So bloody generous! Top work seedstockers. 

I will also be growing some Seedstockers CBD auto strains I didn't do justice last time, these are below;

large.IMG_20210826_192930_copy_2304x1728.jpg

5no Auto CBD 1:1 Silver Lime Haze and 5no Auto CBD critical XXL pure CBD magic..

One of each went below ground in root it cube on the 26.10.21. each will be assigned they're own noodles once above ground.

large.IMG_20211026_215931_resized.jpg

Autos in orange and Fems in black.

Fingers crossed they won't be long I'm excited to pot up da noodles. 

Get ya noodle on. 

Good luck all.

GG

:skin_up:

Ps I love the stickers.

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 23

Go ed GG lad

I wish they had that super lime haze in a thc dominant variety. Sounds fit.

i only have one question regarding the blumat noodle.

what flavour noodle goes best with blumat carrots?

its a vitally important question, I’m thinking sweet and sour, maybe some extra soy sauce (or biobizz grow. That smells just like soy sauce to me). I dunno, I can’t wait to find out though.

i am wondering how your going to fit the carrot in, they’re quite big aren’t they.

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Whatwentwrong said:

i only have one question regarding the blumat noodle.

what flavour noodle goes best with blumat carrots?

With the blumat carrots, you’ll have to find a duck flavoured pot noodle I think! Mmm… lol 

• Like 5

Hello all, 

So far so good, all the seeds popped on q and have risen as wished. Throwing their hard little shells off and beginning life as a little ladies (I hope). Each lady has been given a dirty used old noodle pot to live in. I promise I did rinse them out and a little a drill a few holes in the bottom. I've also treat each root to few granules of Intense OG Granules and little Intense Foundation root stim with the first watering fuck knows at what ratio I slapped it about a little if I'm honest.

large.IMG_20211030_212401_resized.jpg

ay 1-  30.10.21.

DP60 grow tent

60w lent

Heat mat set @20c air temp above pots. (Ideally I'd like this set bit higher and with probe in a pot noodle, but this controller is air temperature only.)

large.IMG_20211030_213714_resized.jpg

King Pot Noodle- Chicken & Mushroom 114g

Seedstockers - Auto CDB Silver Lime Haze 1:1 cdb:thc

(CBD Skunk Haze X Auto Amnesia)

CBD 1:1 Silver Lime Haze Autoflower is a feminized CBD rich auto with a 1:1 ratio of CBD:THC. This auto grows from seed to harvest under 20 hours of daily light, taking around 85 days before she is ready to harvest. CBD and THC levels are around 9% each, the 1:1 ratio is currently the most popular choice with medical cannabis growers, and these buds come with a distinctive lemon/lime taste. The genetics come from crossing CBD Skunk Haze and Auto Amnesia, the 1:1 selection was stabilised, feminized and made into an autoflowering variety. CBD 1:1 Silver Lime Haze Auto is easy enough for first time growers to produce a top quality harvest of CBD rich medical cannabis. She tends to reach around 75-110cm indoors with multiple blooms and good yields. The buds are often shaped like dense small garlic cloves and are coated with resin.*

large.IMG_20211030_212848_resized.jpg

King Pot Noodle- Beef & Tomato 114g

Seedstockers - Auto CBF XXL Critical

(CBD Critical XXL Fem x BCN Critical XXL Auto)

The heart of the CBD Critical XXL Autoflower strain ancestry, is Critical +. A selection of the critical variety from a cultivator from Bilbao, Critical + has won several awards, including the 1st Highlife Cup in Barcelona, Spain, and has become a staple genetic locally. Critical + looks like a sativa, and grows like a sativa, and this character trait is definitely maintained in CBD Critical XXL. Locals love Critical varieties for their sweet delicious flavor that leans towards citrus tones, and for its powerful heavy hitting effect. While Critical + is a high THC producing genetic, CBD Critical XXL has been crossed with a certified European hemp variety and then further refined and selected in order to find consistently high levels of CBD and low levels of THC.*

King Pot Noodle- Original Curry 114g

Seedstockers - Wedding Glue Fem

(Wedding Cake X Gorilla Glue #4)

Wedding Cake x Gorilla Glue genetics came together to create Wedding Glue. This is a top class hybrid using some of the finest USA genetics seen in recent years. Wedding Glue is a feminised seed variety which takes around 8-9 weeks in bloom. THC levels around and above 20% are the norm in good grow conditions. This produces a stress-busting high with a sweet taste and a long lasting effect. The buds are dense and firm to the touch with a white frosty resin coating.*

large.IMG_20211030_212623_resized.jpg

King Pot Noodle- Sticky Rib 114g

Seedstockers - Green Crack Fem 

(Skunk #1 X Mango Indica)

Green Crack is a potent sativa dominant strain containing genetics from Skunk #1 and an unknown indica. Bloom time on these feminised seeds is around 9 weeks. Green Crack achieved notoriety in the USA dispensaries thanks to the uncompromising hard-hitting effects which suit the more experienced smokers who don’t mind the extreme potency levels or the long lasting high.*

In the next couple of days the tropf blumats will be added and lazy growing will commence. Finishing touches are being added to tank as we speak. 

large.IMG_20211031_084057_resized.jpg

Thanks for looking in. Good luck all.

GG

* all descriptions taken from seedstockers website. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, tokenroll said:

Looking fantastic m8. My ass would hurt if i eat that many pot noodles your a brave man.

Toke...

Cheers, Mrs gold keeps bloody buying them now. "Oh they was 2 for £1 so I got some more" wasn't even bloody king size. Ah well actually aren't that awful. 

@MindSoupcheers bud I am little worried about the winter temps buy hey ho let's go.

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 5

I have to admit a bombay bad boy is my guilty pleasure lol

Oh yeah you're in a shed aren't you, well fingers crossed geez, will have to keep your fan speed really low.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 4

@MindSoup lol I'd love to get to Asia have proper bowl full. Yumm.  Tomorrows lunch will be sticky rib.  Ek. 

Today was a bit fucker for me work wise so tired to crack on in shed.. the day started well up 6am couple k swim at the local leisure an straight to work. Arrive early to find my office under H20. Fack. Didn't fancy another swim. 

Got home, emails sorted, an to shed to get thr tropf blumats in which had been soaking over night. Good news is the leaves on each plant have started to turn a little green.

@Whatwentwrong I'm not sure you could fit two carrots in you know it's quite tight, and I have been stingy with clover MPC used. I only had to hand half 6month old opened bag. :/  Anyways. Excited to see what you can cram in bud. Still be debating whether to put in dripper line holders, I think I will after my mephisto auto root blockage disaster. Hopefully that pot noodle is gonna be wound tighter than mi old man's wallet. 

large.61805b553f83c_Pn01(1)(Large).JPGlarge.61805b584b04a_Pn01(2)(Large).JPG

2nd tank plumed an filled with 10l rainwater. Spare blumat socking down low in a jug.

(Front tank on dp60, back tank is flower tent built-in to insulated space on the left)

large.IMG_20211101_123123_resized.jpg

Couple quick close ups.

large.IMG_20211101_123201_resized.jpglarge.IMG_20211101_123145_resized.jpglarge.IMG_20211101_123135_resized.jpglarge.IMG_20211101_123132_resized.jpg

Enjoy your smokes..

GG

• Like 15

Really nice, tight looking set up. Congrats.

The pots look a bit wet and the blumats are still dripping for young seedlings? I guess the blumats know what to do.

• Like 4

Looking great in here, that's whole lot of noodling you've got going on :)

Good luck with the grow and competition,

All the best.

:oldtoker:

• Like 4