Sticky rib + wedding glue

Potprincess

@Potprincess A very solid start. The yellowing could be light bleaching, overfeeding, underfeeding etc. I don't think its anything major :yep:

Its a very fine line growing in such a reduced pot size with only a fraction of the normal medium being used. 

Things look on track to me. How's things going this week?

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

Morning uk420! It’s a wake ‘n’ bake for us this morning. Sorry the updates have been lacking, the wedding glue hasn’t been neglected….some of you might think otherwise lol. So the lights have been on 12/12 for about three weeks, will have to double check that though! We’re now feeding this little one the same amount as the other two in coco, 2ml of a and b. That’ll probably go up next feeding. The light is on full, has been for a week…maybe… a little longer! 

large.84BD2708-C05A-4C0E-9B8A-FDEF440E6E94.jpeg

large.9127F57D-08F9-450C-B4A3-36FE5BFAB917.jpeg

On 21/11/2021 at 8:59 PM, Seedstockers-Mark said:

@Potprincess A very solid start. The yellowing could be light bleaching, overfeeding, underfeeding etc. I don't think its anything major :yep:

Its a very fine line growing in such a reduced pot size with only a fraction of the normal medium being used. 

Things look on track to me. How's things going this week?

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

Morning Mark, if I’m honest it’s probably a mixture of all of them, that’s causing the discolouration. The new growth looks healthy and as you said nothing major! If I’m honest, me and my partner prefer the small pot, compared to the larger pots. We’re thinking a sea of green grow for the next one. Roughly the same sized pots as these pot noodles. So here’s the hard part if we do go ahead with that. The difficulty in choosing what strains to go with is a nightmare. We have a five pack of your sour diesel, three seeds of wedding glue. And as it was my o/h birthday last week, I bought him a five pack of your white widows! Now we will have to have several mother plants to be able take a lot of clones. What strain out of them three would you go for? 

• Like 8

On 22/11/2021 at 11:37 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @Potprincess

Nice start, your plant looks to be doing well.

Good lick with the rest of the grow.

Take it easy Jj :skin_up:

Hi jibba jabba thank you for your kind words! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another week over with and another week closer to taste wedding glue! Feed has been 3ml of a and b with water ph’ed around 6.0 - 6.5.   She’s drinking around a litre, with run off every 2-3 days! She looks underfed might up the next feeding to 4ml of a and b. The smell is really gassy, you can smell the wedding cake in her! It’ll be interesting to know how many different varieties are in this strain! We have three seeds of wedding glue left, these might have to go in on the next grow. Still debating on how to go about the next grow! Anyway have a good weekend all!! 
large.A784CBFD-F264-46CD-AB07-860ED416BBD4.jpeglarge.C07CC7ED-9392-42AC-AA05-C75231FFC290.jpeg

• Like 10

This weekend I just have to try and sort out the Pot Noodle tent, many things wrong and vulnerable to being knocked over. Also got to work out how to keep the P-DWC water at the right temperature - jackets all round, cooling and keeping warm, unless the cool res water helps keeps the pot water in the right temperature range. Hope your weekend is filled with whatever fun you get up to :) 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, hope everyone had a good weekend!! 
This wedding glue is a real smelly girl, you can smell the wedding cake in her and sticky as glue…! She’s being fed with 3ml of a and b, water ph’ed to around 6.0 - 6.5. We haven’t replaced our ph and ec pens. Probably won’t either, as we know three drops of ph down takes it to what we want it to be. With the feed we’ve been upping it by 0.5ml to every litre of water, as and when she’s needed it! Obviously the yield won’t be massive, but she’s probably the one I can’t wait to taste the most! With three seeds left, I hope she don’t disappoint.  
These pictures are from Friday evening, I’ll get a few more tonight as they all need feeding! 
large.1CF6442C-7BA5-46AC-B7B6-58C09264AE06.jpeglarge.12A9DCF6-1D24-4135-A3C7-9A2BF63D5CFE.jpeglarge.FF02B1C4-B1E6-4973-83F0-167DB02011D1.jpeg

• Like 11

Morning all! First off, we’d like to say sorry to everyone and @Seedstockers-Mark for not being very informative on this grow diary! As a pair of newbies, we think we jumped in at the deep end (All fun and games though!!). Feeding has been the usual, on the last one she had 4ml of a and b to 2 litres of water, ph’ed to around 6.0 - 6.5. Only the one picture tonight, as we was busy setting up our new light! But it shows how much of gorgeous girl she is! 
large.E9CFA996-699D-417E-851F-A2C1E22A9A21.jpeg

• Like 11

Hello people! So 48 days of flowering, she’s looking and smelling better by the day! Temps have been steady over the last few days, between 25 - 30’c. She’s drinking pretty much every other day. Can’t wait to get some more seeds soaked of this strain!!! Ideally we would’ve liked to of vegged her, 12/12 from seed obviously stunted the growth. So we have a small girl, hopefully to be a bit of a dumpling!! lol These pictures really don’t do her justice, we will get round to getting some better ones! 

large.0E79237C-4553-46E5-8949-3215894C63E5.jpeglarge.EEE6D78B-C72D-4209-A07C-2355CAC476E4.jpeglarge.1AAA50F0-5836-4878-9EE8-6350F67CF7ED.jpeglarge.220B146E-EE89-4F26-BCDC-AD1F66DDFA99.jpeg

• Like 10

@growinggold Way to excited!!! With that and trying to plan the next one, I can’t think straight lol. The o/h ain’t helping the situation either :wallbash: She has probably three weeks left, like the other girls! The only problem is we have a yearly boiler inspection on the 6th of Jan. this is the third time we’ve made excuses to them. So they might have to come down before! 

• Like 5

Today is day 52 of this girl flowering! She’s been on a feed of 4ml of vitalink a and b, water ph’ed to around 6.2 the ec has been between 1.6 - 2.0. She’s starting to get a tint of purple and her trichomes are turning amber! These pictures are from day 50 of flowering (Xmas night). 
large.2DE1EF61-E20A-4D25-9179-CBA73BB77C62.jpeglarge.364A960A-E5E8-435F-9ABC-4909DAC82340.jpeglarge.7256016F-CA73-4DE5-9590-BE92C2CDD983.jpeg

Will get more pictures tonight at lights on! 

• Like 11