Sticky rib + wedding glue

Potprincess

Morning all! This wedding glue is growing daily, with the growth being easily visible! I’m pretty sure, she’s been a faster seed from germination and since sprouting through the coco. It was last Wednesday the seeds was soaked, Thursday they was both showing the tap root. And by Saturday we had new additions to the palace! Unfortunately one didn’t survive, nothing to do with the seed or genetics. It was down to us being impatient!! (Still feeling like kids in a toy shop). The feed is 0.5ml of plant start to 2L of water and three drops off ph down to 6.3. We haven’t been giving her the full 2L…I know the feed seems a waste but due to the meters not working, going from when they did work to these measurements it gave us what we needed! Monday’s picture 

large.370C09DD-4266-4787-8FE4-FAC35064EF95.jpeg

And these pictures are from this morning before lights out and a kiss goodnight!!

large.EE40BBA1-F239-4574-BA44-303079EEC1AA.jpeg
large.6FCB4F95-0918-4B64-AA1F-FC366B4DF8D0.jpeg  

The plan was/is to lst her around the pot, to give this little one her crown! It would be good to see her grow naturally, get an idea of how she grows. What do you all think?  

• Like 11

The end of the week, start of a new. And we’ve learnt a lot, mainly on how not to water these plants. Won’t be making the same mistake with this wedding glue!! This diary has been up a week already, time has flown by. Here’s a few pictures of this beauty. These was taken yesterday! 

large.95BAFD64-CD53-4BB5-95FC-42E34A13D5C1.jpeg

large.88F57CEF-33E9-4625-8E85-FC60668CFEF4.jpeg

large.A842885D-9EE9-4F86-B368-0E6DB6644162.jpeg

With the overwatering issues we’ve had with the other 3 girls, this one had a feed yesterday. Probably see how she’s doing tomorrow, before deciding if she needs another or not! Hope you all had a good weekend! 

• Like 9

Once the pot has rooted out you will need to keep the coco damp and get good amount of run off at all times or you will end up with salt build up and problems will begin.

Looking very healthy starting there new week.

Toke...

• Like 5

The feed has been little and often with this one, 0.5 ml of plant start, ph to about 6.0 - 6.5. These pictures are from the 03/11/21.

large.492B0247-BC01-4964-88F5-CBAB871593F9.jpeglarge.5B957A92-67BC-498A-B4C9-6B5B736EB3A7.jpeg

Today was the first feeding of a and b, only at 0.5ml. These pictures are from today before lights off. She could look a lot better, I’m pretty sure she’ll look a lot better in no time! 
large.0C0999FB-4E36-4EF0-BA3D-E806816FD16E.jpeglarge.F550B223-E1EF-471A-9353-B9A154BDAA78.jpeg

In the first picture you can see a spot, could that be light bleaching? Also the new growth looks like it could be bleached a little? I’ve checked for bugs on all of them but found nothing, just in case!! 

• Like 8

Looks nice, mate. 

Do you leave run off water or dispose it (second picture from bottom)?

If you leave it as it then salt ls will built up and there is a chance of burning.

I am not an expert just sharing what Ive read from experienced growers :smartass:

• Like 1

On 24 October 2021 at 8:37 PM, Potprincess said:

it’ll be a hempy bucket (pot) grow in coco,

@Canna Denfour20  There are no holes in the very bottom of a hempy bucket,

therefore nothing can be absorbed back as the liquid has no contact with the medium inside the pot.

Hope that clears things up for those not familiar with this growing style :D 

Atb

:yinyang:

Edited by Shumroom
Eta @
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

@Canna Denfour20  There are no holes in the very bottom of a hempy bucket,

therefore nothing can be absorbed back as the liquid has no contact with the medium inside the pot.

Hope that clears things up for those not familiar with this growing style :D 

Atb

:yinyang:

Thanks for clarification @Shumroom. I am definitely not familiar.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Canna Denfour20 said:

Looks nice, mate. 

Do you leave run off water or dispose it (second picture from bottom)?

If you leave it as it then salt ls will built up and there is a chance of burning.

I am not an expert just sharing what Ive read from experienced growers :smartass:

Thank you! If I’m honest all of my plants should be looking better. The only one that actually looks a healthy green is the one in soil, that’s after we got over the overwatering issue! Both my ph and ec pens broke on the same day, maybe they need calibrating or they’re just….shit! Back to the pot noodle, as @Shumroom said it’s a hempy bucket. You drill a hole two inches from the bottom of your bucket, about the width of a pencil! Below that hole, acts as a reservoir. The plants will be constantly getting fed, passive hydro if I remember correctly. When the roots are at that reservoir, you water until run off. Because of that reservoir you don’t need to water daily! I hope I got most of that correct, I’m sure someone will say if I’m wrong. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Potprincess said:

Thank you! If I’m honest all of my plants should be looking better. The only one that actually looks a healthy green is the one in soil, that’s after we got over the overwatering issue! Both my ph and ec pens broke on the same day, maybe they need calibrating or they’re just….shit! Back to the pot noodle, as @Shumroom said it’s a hempy bucket. You drill a hole two inches from the bottom of your bucket, about the width of a pencil! Below that hole, acts as a reservoir. The plants will be constantly getting fed, passive hydro if I remember correctly. When the roots are at that reservoir, you water until run off. Because of that reservoir you don’t need to water daily! I hope I got most of that correct, I’m sure someone will say if I’m wrong. 

Thanks, for explanation mate. I think I've seen a hybrid of fempy bucket and Kratky method in solo cup on Reddit. 

Impressive results ... 

• Like 1