Vaping causing sneezing

KC

Same as some earlier posts, I've got the Arizer Extreme Q couple up with a large bong for nice cool hits as I find the smoke can be harsh on my throat. The only time i feel like i need to sneeze is if i exhale through my nose, tickles for ages like you're waiting for a sneeze and it doesn't happen!

Firmly stick to exhaling through my mouth now lol

• Like 1

That'd be the terp sneezes lol

It's a sign you're doing it about right and vaping preserving more of the terpenes imo

As others have mentioned, try turning it up a little 

• Like 2

I use my FlowerPot a hell of a lot (most days are wake & bake), and yeah, I often get uncontrollable bouts of sneezing lol Doesn't really bother me too much to be honest, I just try and relax and go with the flow, but some of theses bouts don't half go on - still sneezing my tits off many minutes later. Have mentioned to the Mrs in the past that it may well be connected to vaping, and reading this it seems we were right. Hope you get it sorted @KC

• Like 2

I had it when I was trimming - one strain in particular set me off and I didn't twig until I was trimming it the second night and it happened again. So for me at least its deffo strain dependant and fresh weed is more potent as a trigger so I'd say its either dust/allergens or terps.

• Like 1

Well I think @Phoenix was bang on. I can't recall how long ago it was I had my sneezing fit from the Sensi Star but I tried it again yesterday and it was nothing like before. I could feel the inside of my nose tingling but I only had one small sneeze. I've got loads of old weed so I'll try some of that after work today and see what happens.

Cheers for the input people :) 

• Like 1

I guess it could be similar to sneezing when trimming. That really makes me sneeze especially one the buds have friar and they are getting trimmed off the stems 

Just now, KC said:

@OddNut

I know that's a typo but I can't work out out :)

Haha sorry literally just woke up lol … especially once the buds are dry and get trimmed off the stems … was what I was supposed to say 

• Like 1