Actually Light Proof Foamy Matting Stuff

MindSoup

54 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Here's another question. What do you use to attach the filter to the tent? Gorilla tape doesn't want to stick to the fabric 

I used safety pins on the side flaps,just oversize it a little bit and pins work fine.I've also glued some velcro for the ducting holes I wasn't using,I've got velcro glued all over the outside of my tent lol but the sticky back stuff works fine so long as you're not constantly removing it.

Well I ordered a different brand (Clay Roberts) of the cooker hood stuff and it's not even close to light proof even at 2 layers thick, can near enough see through it lol. Never ceases to amaze me how much time you can waste on such a tiny little thing. 

I've just stuck up 'Universal Cooker Hood Carbon Grease Filter kit for Kitchen' Zinc products.' Got it from the river site. Doubled over it baffles the light but it won't block direct light. £8.45 works for me

Sounds like there's lots of rubbish being sold,I'll get a photo up once I move my babies into the tent just to show that if you get the good stuff it works.

• Like 1