Cream of the Crop - September 2021

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - September 2021  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Al Swearengen said:

Where did the big smooth come from ? 

Cheers Al, much appreciated. Big Smooth is an old Blueberry x cookies n cream from Exotic Genetix 

:yinyang:

• Like 4

@Fod Runtz Muffin looking beautiful there, mate. I’ve got a 5-pack of those from Barney in my fridge. If they end up looking like yours, I’ll be happy :D  

But I had to vote for @MindSoup this month

Close up trichs kinda turn me on :naughty::wub:   

• Like 4

@Oldbear that big smooth is gorgeous....an absolute stunner....Money would be proud :yep:

@Fod The Runtz Muffins structure is amazing and the colour fantastic.

@golf.007 Im drooling over that as we discussed....tag me in the smoke report.

@FarmerPalmersNT Melonacci....superlatives won't do her justice.

I cant pick between you so I'm not going to.   :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 5

Gonna have to be @murphyblue for me. It being Croptober and all that those outdoor plants only come round once a year, and I'm a sucker for Purple flowers.

Lovely work there mate.

• Like 5

Been coming back to this one time and time again and couldn't make my mind up lol After a good bit of mulling I went for @5Lip and the Purple Lemonade. So many beautiful plants/ wonderful pics, well done folks!

• Like 3

MurphyManderine all the way! Blessed of luck to you @murphyblue, you deserve to win this for all the hard work and time that has gone into your plants, outdoor growing (and Spanish/Cali genetics) is not so easy and your perseverance deserves reward!  GET IN!!!

Vote Murphy! lets try to win him some increddible Intense Nutes for his next years outdoor grow :yep:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Sp1n said:

Been coming back to this one time and time again and couldn't make my mind up

That's better than voting early like I did then being disenfranchised because you voted for the wrong person lol

• Like 1

Toughest cotc choice I've had to make yet, runtz muffin was my pick with a close one by mikey doughnut. 

Honestly all entry's are absolutely fire

• Like 2

Outstanding quality throughout the entries, don't envy the mods who had to choose the final few :)

@Oldbear wins my vote though, as it reminds me of the pictures in the original sensi catalogue's that drew many into this hobby. 

Big Smooth is now on my radar :)

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Fod said:

Thanks for the comments & votes on my Runtz Muffin, well pleased you liked the look of her. It was a Barney's Farm seed which I'm sure @Gaijin will be pleased to hear.

:yahoo:  

Glad to hear it :yep:

I'm sure that someone will announce you as the winner shortly :D 

• 2 weeks later...

apologies for being late calling this, I've had a hectic week and barely 10 minutes to myself :ouch:

congrats to @Oldbear if you contact @Intense Nutrients Matt he'll sort your prize out

congrats also to @murphyblue and @MC2 for being runners up, if you contact me with a safe addy and choice of subbie beans I'll get them out to this week :yep:

this months comp will be posted later today :yinyang: 

• Like 6