Cream of the Crop - September 2021

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - September 2021  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

All great shots:yep:

I voted for FOD - Runtz Muffin, Because it has a Z in it lol.

Jokes aside lovely looking plant

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 4

Some lovely entries again this month, congratulations to all for being nominated.

Oldbear edges it for me, good luck to all :lucky:

:oldtoker:

• Like 6

Some cracking pics but @budderz bubblegum for me this month...looks amazing.

I have a serious seeds bubblegum to crack next grow & that pic has got me salivating :smokin:

Cheers Lamster 

• Like 4

Hey thanks for the nomination. However that shot of my Smile is from over 5 years ago, I still keep her as a mother and run her often. She's my favourite. Thanks to the good people  who voted for my Smile but it's only right for me to drop out as it's an old shot.  :yinyang: @Joolz

Good luck to everyone else, there's some beautiful looking Ganja this month , I will have a look later on the big screen and place my vote. 

:cowboy:

Edited by Al Swearengen
  • Like 14

I went for Oldbear in the end, they all looked good and seem pretty close but I just liked that shot most.:hippy:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Al Swearengen said:

Hey thanks for the nomination. However that shot of my Smile is from over 5 years ago, I still keep her as a mother and run her often. She's my favourite. Thanks to the good people  who voted for my Smile but it's only right for me to drop out as it's an old shot.

Maybe one of my nominations that didn't make it last month will turn up in 5 years too 

lol

I'm really surprised @SYZYGY didn't make it again 

lol

:yinyang:

• Like 8

Yeah boy another nomination, an honour as always. MC2 for me this month. The outdoor crew only get a couple of chances a year but this is a winner in it's won right, brilliant picture of a beautiful plant.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Al Swearengen said:

Hey thanks for the nomination. However that shot of my Smile is from over 5 years ago, I still keep her as a mother and run her often. She's my favourite. Thanks to the good people  who voted for my Smile but it's only right for me to drop out as it's an old shot.  :yinyang: @Joolz

Good luck to everyone else, there's some beautiful looking Ganja this month , I will have a look later on the big screen and place my vote. 

:cowboy:

Omigod, drops out whilst in the lead. That is truly honourable. Hats off to you, sir. @Al Swearengen

• Like 1

Thanks @Newcouch, had to be done , it's only fair   :thumsup:  I have some cuts of her going now , so maybe in a few months time I will take some shots and maybe I will get my chance again :hippy:

And my vote goes to @Oldbear. Beautiful plant  man, the window of ripeness right there  :cowboy:

Where did the big smooth come from ? 

Edited by Al Swearengen
  • Like 4