Olive Oil Extraction

stu914

On 08/10/2021 at 11:50 AM, KC said:

@Jack? An ounce per cup, you animal! lol 

What temp did you run at mate?

My Mum eats the butter I make at an ounce of top bud per cup and she's nearly 80 lol

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, KC said:

@zen-ken

Fair play. Only thing puts me off doing oil that strong is trying to cover the bud in the small amount of liquid. 

I do what @Exhale does and just stir it all in to preheated oil/butter.....turn it on and forget about it till it starts whirring and scares the shit out of me lol  

• Like 3

When you're not vaping or smoking that ounce a cup is absolutely destroying, I used it to get me through a dry spell and it was ridiculous I was baked from breakfast at 6 to dinner at 6 all on a couple of teaspoons in my porridge.

Some days I would hit it heavier (couple of table spoons) but it was too much and I was like "nooooooope. not doing that again" I fucking sat there on a stool in my workshop staring at an open bonnet for 2 hours before I decided I was too far gone for belt changes lol 

@zen-ken that wait for the first blend always gets me, just waiting to make sure it's all going properly before I leave it for hours - almost cracked me tooth with my TinyMight stem vaping while it came on the once, fucking git of a thing lol  

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

Hi All, I've just bought the Noids Pot and after decarbing the weed is still green. Is this decarbed properly? I'd appreciate any advice as I need it to make feco for medicinal use.

Decarboxylating doesn't really change the colour very much if at all. 

It's not like already vaped bud :)

Atb 

:yinyang: