Flushing in coco

Darknight420710

Thats great news @fatboy77 and @4kali it's just ph water all the way, thanks for your quick replies as I was just about to do another 12L mix for today. 

I'm more than happy to wait another week or two or three and watch the final burst. 

Hopefully next time i post it's advice to get them chopped as I mustn't be that far off 

Thanks

14 minutes ago, Darknight420710 said:

Thats great news @fatboy77 and @4kali it's just ph water all the way, thanks for your quick replies as I was just about to do another 12L mix for today. 

Don't pH adjust it then.  The reason for adjusting the pH is to help availability of nutrients.  You don't have any.  You are also trying to remove mineral content, so why would you add more?

Eta - plain water must sound too easy to most people.  Simple is usually best! 

Edited by fatboy77

Thanks for letting me know that @fatboy77 thats really good to know and something I'll aways remember.  Unfortunately I was a little late this morning but going forward it's plain water all the way. Thanks :-)

• Like 1

with the info given you will never need to buy one of those all singing all dancing bottles of flushing agent mate. fatboy must be in a good mood sharing it all with you, he's probobly just bought his self a pair of socks as well lol

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, 4kali said:

he's probobly just bought his self a pair of socks as well lol

You looking through my front window or what?  Slippers, not socks, but close e fucking nuff!  

Get off my laaand.

I remember shouting that at a family walking the dogs in a park when I was 15.  Mushrooms. 

Hi @fatboy77 and @zen-ken and everyone else whose given advice on these plants.. thanks its good to be able to ask and get support. I've a few little questions for this stage im at.

I'm now on the final flush of plain tap water and I'm still watering 3x daily and EC is coming down.

one question I'd like to ask is when I clear the medium of nutrients and EC coming out is same as the tap water going in, the plants then start using stuff stored in the leaves and that's what causes the different colourings.... if I was to cut the big green leaves off the plant now will this help things as im panicking in case those trichomes all turn orange and die off/degrade in quality. 

Once you start with water how long are you looking at before cutting the plant down? do you think its going to be this coming week or into November before I cut? What happens if my trichomes turn Amber and plant is still dark green and overfed?  If I was to cut will hanging them for a slow dry help or is it alreadt locked in the plant? 

Thanks. 

• Like 1

Im the very worst person to ask on this one Im afraid :banned:

Im in the @OneMorePuff camp.....The only reason to 'flush' is if you over fed, want to save money on nutes or start the cure early.

There is evidence that a neat flush causes the Coco to leach back putting more K back in I believe (heavy weekend so bear with me)

I will neat flush My girls for 3 or 4 days (RDWC) as a shock tactic and lower the water temperature.

Ive tried a few people b4 that think they know the difference (two weeks, 10 days, one week, none)...they don't :skin_up:

• Like 2

I just wrote a big reply but decided to not post, at the end of the day mate if your a novice so to speak then you have done a cracking job with them plants they look real thick and oily, if you had overfed them too much then you would have had burnt tips on your leaves and you ain't got that,

just carry on giving them plain water now.they will be fine

• Like 1

https://manicbotanix.com/flushing-the-science/

Don't shoot the messenger guys.... RX green technologies research is better than my anecdotes to be fair. (I love biting on this subject don't I....do you see why you shouldn't have asked me dark night lol )

Only ever cut off the big fans when you have to imo.... ie shading other buds or defoliation of the lower half to redirect THC concentrations due to the inverse square law of light sources.

https://www.mdpi.com/2223-7747/10/9/1834/htm

Im really pleased for you bro....The turnaround is a testament to your hard work and persistence :yep:

• Like 4

Thanks for replies. Everything seems to be going well on day 60 of flower 

One question though is how often do I plain water now im flushing.  ive been doing this everyday nearly a week and no colours fading off leaves.

Should I hold off watering and let them dry up and use the nutrients in the leaves or is that already happening. 

I ordered a USB microscope which is arriving today so im looking forward to seeing tricomes.

• Like 1

flush til run off ec is same as water going in. 

wait couple of days for yellowing leaves, its a sign that nitrogen is getting used up, just be patient mate it will happen. 

Edited by TheGreenShabeenReturns

Hi my usb isn't working with my phone so I'm not able to see trucjome 

Do these look ready. They're quick.kush 49/56 day flower and now on day 62 

Been flushing a week.now and EC is same out as in 

large.Screenshot_20211031-104320_Gallery_copy_972x2160.jpglarge.Screenshot_20211031-104303_Gallery_copy_972x2160.jpglarge.Screenshot_20211031-104220_Gallery_copy_972x2160.jpglarge.Screenshot_20211031-104246_Gallery_copy_972x2160.jpglarge.Screenshot_20211031-104109_Gallery_copy_972x2160.jpg

These are blue venom.same flower period. Don't think the lemon haze done as that's a 70 day flower so no photo 

large.Screenshot_20211031-104139_Gallery_copy_972x2160.jpglarge.Screenshot_20211031-104207_Gallery_copy_972x2160.jpg

Thanks 

• Like 1