Inkbird with Klima

Caly

For the purpose of the OP 2 meters squared, or 2 square metres matters not. It's just semantics.

Either way the inkbird will have capacity to spare so it's a pointless argument.

• Like 1

Just now, Wacky Wardrobe said:

Did you read that link all the way to the end? Including the comments that lead to the updates?

Actually, if you just do the right/formal thing – use the words ‘square metre’ out loud and write as m2, and never, never even whisper ‘metre squared’, there is NO CONFUSION.

The language that (you thought) @Caly was using has no formal meaning and is a 'nonsense phrase'. According to Andrew Hanson, MBE BSc (Hons) CPhys, Outreach Manager, National Physical Laboratory,

@Caly was writing m2 as "metre squared" which is how a lot of people say it out loud so I presumed he was doing it right even if his language was casual.

It is a language thing for sure, and luckily in this case 300w and 600w are both well within the capacity of an Inkbird controller.

• Like 4

Just now, NezA said:

Either way the inkbird will have capacity to spare so it's a pointless argument.

Yes in this case but if the numbers had been slightly different it could have been disastrous.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mikeydoughnut said:

lol i swear on my mothers eyes this has made me piss myself laughing. Instance that one is right when completely wrong on junior school mathematics. Fuck me, someone call a doctor me sides are splitting lollol 

lol it’s all my fault mate, I was cracked up as well 

It's like when they chop up that chocolate bar in to triangles and then put it back together and there's a little extra piece left over somehow.

• Like 1

So I've laid the Klima underfloor heating and was initially going to lay 8mm laminate on top then my Garland trays, can anyone advise me if just laying my Garland trays on top of the heat mat would be safe to use? I'm just concerned that with the laminate as well it might restrict the heat too much.

Thanks