I love my Arizer extreme Q, Now i want a portable as good as?

vape_ninja

I modified my arizer q for hash use.I used a cloud evo basket so it sits just above the heater.

Kind regards hdog

Eta...havnt used in years!

Just bought the mighty and will receive it on monday. 
Never done a lot of vaping but I did regularly used the volcano in the coffee shop if I couldn’t be bothered rolling a joint and it always got me baked AF so I can’t wait for this beautiful little monster to arrive.

a pal gave me a starry xmax and it’s far from great , I went back to smoking joints almost immediately and haven’t used it since. Not much vapour under 220 Celsius and what ye do get tastes like the burnt popcorn smell I saw someone mention here , above 220 and it comes out blackish / burnt.

the reason I’m trying vapes is because I’m done with tobacco, my throat has suffered enough.

these prefilled caps go in a wee round tub , is the tub smell proof ? 

• Like 1

@M Pamplemousse thanks , that’s a bummer , would be a shame if I’m travelling whilst stinking up public transport and get caught by the polis.

what would happen if ye get caught with a vape anyway ? Can they confiscate it ? because even tho they’re probably used for cannabis about 99% of the time , it can be used with many other herbs so doesn’t have to be classes as drug related paraphernalia ?!

15 hours ago, CannaKay said:

@M Pamplemousse thanks , that’s a bummer , would be a shame if I’m travelling whilst stinking up public transport and get caught by the polis.

what would happen if ye get caught with a vape anyway ? Can they confiscate it ? because even tho they’re probably used for cannabis about 99% of the time , it can be used with many other herbs so doesn’t have to be classes as drug related paraphernalia ?!

The keyfob that holds 4 capsules is smell proof , the only real trouble you'll ever have with a vape is if you want to attend raves or festivals and have to go through security , you aint getting in with that 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, vape_ninja said:

The keyfob that holds 4 capsules is smell proof , the only real trouble you'll ever have with a vape is if you want to attend raves or festivals and have to go through security , you aint getting in with that 

That’s not a problem for this oldtimer lol I’ve done enough raving in my time ! 

I take it if it’s loaded they’ll probably still confiscate it ? Or will they just take yer capsules ye reckon ? 

On 19/09/2021 at 5:54 PM, vape_ninja said:

sorry that doesnt appeal to me for my useage.

nor me, it was a one off just because I had tons of weed. It’s meant to be shared but the reducer makes it the same size as a mighty.

52 minutes ago, CannaKay said:

That’s not a problem for this oldtimer lol I’ve done enough raving in my time ! 

I take it if it’s loaded they’ll probably still confiscate it ? Or will they just take yer capsules ye reckon ? 

when the mighty costs £200 odd i wouldnt want to risk being confiscated tbh id just put up a fight and get arrested but thats just me lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vape_ninja said:

when the mighty costs £200 odd i wouldnt want to risk being confiscated tbh id just put up a fight and get arrested but thats just me lol 

Exactly my thoughts lol 

getting mines delivered tomorrow and have had visions of being caught on the first day , better go to the shop and get a tray of donuts just in case lol 

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

@vape_ninja

Check out ddaves mods for that arizer, I bought a couple of knockoff chinese ddave bowls and it improves it so much. I also wedge the whip into the glass mouthpiece for better airflow.

Edited by Squinteye
spelling
  • Like 1