I love my Arizer extreme Q, Now i want a portable as good as?

vape_ninja

Hi all, So i am after a portable vaporizer (as i find self medicating in very small amounts can actually help me a lot when i have stuff to do, people to see) 

I currently enjoy the clean experience i am given by my Arizer extreme Q (Whip + packing the elbow method) 
Now I want a portable Vape that will guarantee not to burn my herbs , for example if i set it to 180c i expect a very heady mild high , energising

Tried a black mamba , absolute trash but was cheap i guess. Money isnt that much of an issue i just want something clean, consistent and easy to maintain. 
Also a question ive asked before but if i use this in conjunction with my extreme Q it should last extra long right? its not going to be my main vape just a portable option 

56 minutes ago, Hodge said:

Hi, I have always used Boundless vapes, the CFX is great I have had mine for nearly 4 years now, large chamber, easy to clean and very reliable

it looks very sleek and nice i also like the swivel top on it. do you think its easy to burn the weed in it or not? you see i am trying my best to stay between 190-195c and under 200c,  i dont want to go over 200c 
The fast action and stainless steel and ceramic construction combined with its 208 grams weight is very appealing not to mention the reasonable price.  

Mighty or crafty if your happy with a bit of conduction. Tough and easy to use. Get the latest (+) version.

my personal favourite is the tinymight. Pure convection and paired with decent glass produces clouds of tasty cool vape. Artisan so a tad delicate.

Tetra p80. Pure convection mod based vape with individual designs on each. Hard to get.

Dynavap perhaps. Not my top choice but everyone needs a dynavap don't they?

LOts of other choices. Solo 2, firewood 7.depends on what form you want, replaceable batteries (imo almost essential) or torch driven, glass or not etc etc. Check out FC forum for good details on vapes.....

Good luck....

this is the trouble, so many choices lol

After watching some videos and reviews, the Boundless CFX gets a no from me when they mentioned plasticy taste , it must not have a taste like this

the mighty seems superior to the crafty in so many ways, but has a massive price tag however if it was worth it then why not , i see it has 'capsules' does this mean that with the mighty i could use lower amounts in it? 
Being able to use lower amounts is fairly important i dont want to have to put half a gram in every time i want to have a vape session see 

I need to read up on convection and conduction methods ...
So in short the boxes i need ticked are: will not burn my weed when i set it low, able to use less weed in it but effeciently and no plasticy taste and lastly easy to clean . i wouldnt consider myself a heavy user at all , however i am combining CBD herb with high THC herb 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vape_ninja said:

this is the trouble, so many choices lol

After watching some videos and reviews, the Boundless CFX gets a no from me when they mentioned plasticy taste , it must not have a taste like this

the mighty seems superior to the crafty in so many ways, but has a massive price tag however if it was worth it then why not , i see it has 'capsules' does this mean that with the mighty i could use lower amounts in it? 
Being able to use lower amounts is fairly important i dont want to have to put half a gram in every time i want to have a vape session see 

I need to read up on convection and conduction methods ...
So in short the boxes i need ticked are: will not burn my weed when i set it low, able to use less weed in it but effeciently and no plasticy taste and lastly easy to clean . i wouldnt consider myself a heavy user at all , however i am combining CBD herb with high THC herb 

How is the mighty superior to the crafty in 'so many ways'. It's only advantage is twice the battery....

Where has the concern wrt 'burn my weed when set low' come from?

All the vapes I detailed tick all your boxes. It depends on your budget, favoured form factor and do you want pure convection or a combination.

This isn't the best forum for vapes. Certainly the best for grow advice but for vapes head over to FC. All your queries have been addressed a 10000 times already...

On 15/09/2021 at 1:47 PM, M Pamplemousse said:

How is the mighty superior to the crafty in 'so many ways'. It's only advantage is twice the battery....

Where has the concern wrt 'burn my weed when set low' come from?

All the vapes I detailed tick all your boxes. It depends on your budget, favoured form factor and do you want pure convection or a combination.

This isn't the best forum for vapes. Certainly the best for grow advice but for vapes head over to FC. All your queries have been addressed a 10000 times already...

I checked each model you showed with videos and guides out there , id rather get one that parts are easy to get a hold of, 

i think the arizer solo 2 is my best bet , but its not a truly small portable either.. 

ive joined FC but sooo many threads gonna take me a while to read up from there, great vaping forums tho
Thanks 

Edited by vape_ninja

I take it battery powered is important.

the mighty is decent. It’s a nice vape but doesn’t pack anywhere near the punch the plenty I just bought does.

ive been using my mates mighty but as we share it when I’m there I have a spliff too and let him use his vape more. The plenty is a different animal though. It’s kinda portable but it’s a corded vape so portable as in you can take it your mates easy but not the pub. It takes about an eighth to fill it properly and you can vape the whole thing in about twenty minutes. I’ve never been so stoned.

neither of them have ever burned weed even when they have gone over 200. Just browned. Storms and Bickel know what they are doing with their vapes.

the capacity is large on the plenty and still quite decent on the mighty. There is a reducer you can buy for the plenty which lets you put a more reasonable amount in (although now I put a gram in and put the liquid pad on top as it can be hefty otherwise). The capsules you mention are simply to allow you to reload quick and easy. You can have a few filled and switch them. They fit inside a mighty or in the plenty’s reducer (the reducer makes it the same size as the mighty) they don’t reduce the amount of weed needed though. To get a good vape out of both models you want the chamber basically full of weed so the air goes through the weed and not around or over it.

both are beasts though. All parts are really easy to buy, their German so they are well made and have a three year warranty anyway. They are a life time vape. The mighty costs about £300 ish but it will last years. My mate bought his about 6 years ago and it’s the same as when he bought it. 

" It takes about an eighth to fill it properly " sorry that doesnt appeal to me for my useage.

I went ahead and bit the bullet and bought myself a.. Mighty!
And no i didnt use Amazon either, Fuck big corporations! lol 

I really did consider the arizer solo 2 but i need something i can travel with that isnt too much faffing around , and if i am very baked i can see myself breaking the glass tubes 

Glass is fantastic for desktop vapes or fully enclosed systems i suppose , bongs dont travel too well either 

Edited by vape_ninja
  • Like 3

Plenty holds about the same as a volcano hybrid , sold my plenty in favour of just the hybrid  instead of plenty and classic volc kept the eq as back up :yinyang:

Edited by Personunknown

12 hours ago, vape_ninja said:

" It takes about an eighth to fill it properly " sorry that doesnt appeal to me for my useage.

I went ahead and bit the bullet and bought myself a.. Mighty!
And no i didnt use Amazon either, Fuck big corporations! lol 

I really did consider the arizer solo 2 but i need something i can travel with that isnt too much faffing around , and if i am very baked i can see myself breaking the glass tubes 

Glass is fantastic for desktop vapes or fully enclosed systems i suppose , bongs dont travel too well either 

mighty plus is out in a couple of weeks!

Edited by M Pamplemousse
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

mighty plus is out in a couple of weeks!

I saw this but i dont think i can justify spending 330+ on a vaporizer

just one question though i noticed the Mighty+ will have a ceramic coated heating chamber, where as the original doesnt. Are there any health impacts to this? i wonder how many high end vapes are using aluminium for the heating chamber 

Just now, Hippie on hill said:

Storz and Bickel say the aluminium in their vapes doesn't get hot enough to be an issue 

im vaping (elbow packed) 200c on my Arizer V tower, possibly 205 depends on the strain 
however i think thats at least -5c possibly -10c because of the distance? my herb never comes out nowhere near burnt so i should be fine i guess 

• Like 1