I love my Arizer extreme Q, Now i want a portable as good as?

vape_ninja

The heater in the medically certified Volcano is Aluminium so if that's safe then the bowl and the capsules should be OK 

I don't think it's an issue til it gets up over about 600C or if it's getting scraped and creating dust like the release version of the Hybrid lol Altho I'm still not a big fan of the idea tbh and usually try to make/buy vapes with inert materials in the airpath, not just for the safety btw as I'm quite sensitive to the metallic tastes 

• Like 1

Ok so follow up / thoughts on the Mighty  :

So i got the Mighty (not the +, but the Latest version of the mighty)

I already own an Arizer Extreme Q but i wanted a portable, Well
The mighty has been used even indoors because i had a spare capsule full left over and it was less faffing around than using the Extreme Q so thats surprising.
On lower temperatures 175c- 185c , highest 190c id say its a very pleasurable device to use. Make sure you drink something just before using so that your throat and mucous membranes are coated with liquid, then puff away the taste is very nice at these temps and its not hot or harsh at all
However when you creep up to 200c and i did try 210c, the vape itself gets very hot and the flavour turns to burnt popcorn mode.
Battery time is more than sufficient and seems to last longer if you are happy to not exceed say, 190c. Please note i mix CBD flower with my THC , so i think it levels out the highs i would otherwise experience at low temperatures with THC alone (makes it more enjoyable mixing in CBD from my expereince)

The dosing capsules are very handy and the vape itself doesnt really take up that much room is is literally like carrying a packet of noodles . if you are looking for a powerful hitting vape then the mighty is pretty decent i didnt find it plasticy tasting or anything either but do make sure you do the 10 - 15 minute burn off on receiving it .

Conclusion: Do get the mighty if you dont mind having a larger size (not that heavy though) decent battery life vape,
Also get a spare cooling chamber that way you have 1 you can clean and leave to dry (to remove all residue) for a long time, also i highly recommend getting the keyring dosing capsule caddy , it makes vaping on the go very easy . 

Dont get the mighty if:   you are a vapor/highest temperature the vape does kind of person i dont think the Mighty will be for you. it will be harsh on throat and hot air also very dry. 
This is just my opinion of course , ive used vapes on and off now for 7 years

• Like 5

On 20/09/2021 at 4:50 PM, Hippie on hill said:

Storz and Bickel say the aluminium in their vapes doesn't get hot enough to be an issue 

With the Hybrid they replaced the chamber and seating ring /gauze on the unit free as it was a issue due to the rubbing alu surfaces and making dust iirc (i got a early one, pre this upgrade)

Just seen you already said this further on in topic , oops:bag:

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Or if you like to milk the higher temps use a WPA and bubbler....

ye this^^  but i was speaking as a purely portable point of view

Carrying a bubbler or even a small bong is not as portable 
I dont even own a bubbler but i could easily use some of the silicone tube from my Extreme Q and it will mould to mouthpiece shape and could go to bong downstem 
But right now i just enjoy the unattached, free feeling of the mighty its honestly great

the title of this thread should include I love my mighty in it as well lol  

Edited by vape_ninja
  • Like 1

Bought an Arizer. Tried it. Once. Not a happy chappie. In the "Useless tech I bought" cupboard now!

But ....

I loves my "Mighty"

• Like 1

Just now, Arnold Layne said:

Bought an Arizer. Tried it. Once. Not a happy chappie. In the "Useless tech I bought" cupboard now!

But ....

I loves my "Mighty"

same here mate, i have had an arizer sat doing little for years, hardly use it as it was too much faff, the mighty has been used every day since i bought it!

• Like 1

Arizer eq in standby mode , (shelf) volc is my home go to but still fire up the eq now n then as it is a different beast and cuts my consumption a little:yinyang:(holds less)

Edited by Personunknown

2 hours ago, Arnold Layne said:

But ....

I loves my "Mighty"

the desktop arizer v tower/ extreme q is a highly efficient device (elbow pack and whip method, I havent tried the bags to be honest lol ) with a great flavour i would recommend either of those to anyone looking for a clean tasting vape to make their herb last and effect maximum power for a reasonable price,

Never tried the arizer portables so cant say , i nearly got a solo2 but decided mighty instead 

Edited by vape_ninja

@vape_ninja It was the desktop thing that I was referring to. I just didn't get on with it. Ugly looking contraption to have in my living space, and cleaning those hideous plastic whip type things is a nightmare. And no way am I going to start looking like a glue freak, using the "bag". Nope, to the cupboard of useless technocrap it went! Really no idea what I was on, buying it!

Horses for courses, I guess. Some folk love 'em!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arnold Layne said:

@vape_ninja It was the desktop thing that I was referring to. I just didn't get on with it. Ugly looking contraption to have in my living space, and cleaning those hideous plastic whip type things is a nightmare. And no way am I going to start looking like a glue freak, using the "bag". Nope, to the cupboard of useless technocrap it went! Really no idea what I was on, buying it!

Horses for courses, I guess. Some folk love 'em!

the early models had 'non-toxic' PVC whips but they were by no means 'non-toxic' when they heated up , you can bet you for sure they'd probably be releasing hormone disrupters , PVC is a very bad choice for 'non toxic' in general
But the later models have silicone whips (they slide on and off your glass parts so easily) i can tell the difference by a long shot , honestly its probably one of the most efficient devices hands down for solo sessions if you learn the 'knack for it' 

but in terms of handhelds the mighty is worth the price in my opinion but not sure on the mighty + 

Edited by vape_ninja