Anyone using Grovebags to cure

Slippy One

18 minutes ago, KC said:

Burping is for when people jar it too early imo.

i've been trying to tell the people on reddit this, but now they are saying that it removes chlorophyll and co2 lol the bullshit that surrounds weed it quite amazing at times

e2a, just noticed a new one to me on here, ice flushing...

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 5

@ratdog I found some really old weed which all the chlorophyll had gone from, it was really nasty lol 

I wonder if they know the air has co2 in it (albeit a small amount). I'd give reddit a miss mate! 

• Like 4

Just now, KC said:

I'd give reddit a miss mate! 

i love the site mate, just not for weed, but you get drawn in sometimes

reddit is way better than faceache or twitter, just stay out of the news/politics

• Like 1

Guest anarchycamp

Stopped burping after one grow, dry your damn weed like said.

I'd rather have jars of weed than sealed bags, looks less commercial to me. 

On 10/12/2022 at 2:49 PM, KC said:

@BushDoctoR I haven't burped weed in years now, I really think it's pointless when the weed is dry. I just dry, destalk, trim then vacuum pack. It's banging (in my totally biased opinion) lol 

Burping is for when people jar it too early imo.

I do want to try these bags out too though.

Yeah I hear ya, my process is the same now but when I used to burp I'd only only them very briefly to get fresh air in not to dry them more. While I don't fully understand the science it was my understanding that fresh air helps the turps develop. Of course its not completely necessary hence the reason I don't bother any more and still have great weed, but if it can improve the flavour - even only if only very slightly - with zero effort I'm down to try

• Like 2