Aerocloner help

Piper.180

I prefer to wait to feed.....As soon as I see teeth Im straight in there with the goodies......But before then just plain, straight out the tap water and clonex. 

imo Never introduce bennies at the stage ! 

@badbillybob has done a lot more than me so ignore his advice at your peril......( I must say someone gave me a bottle of canna start and Im impressed with it tbf.)

I would crop the leafs as well (should have been done straightaway, but I feel it will still benefit them)...they look really healthy atm :yep:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@badbillybob @zen-ken quick update. It's day 20 and all clones have rooted large.IMG_20210919_095157983_compress18.jpg

I want to go into soil now and was looking for a little more advice. I was planning on just putting them into 3 inch pots with some PM granules and some root stimulant and keeping the environment pretty much the same as it is now (75f and 65% RH). Would this be OK? I really don't want to mess this up. 

• Like 4

What a beautiful sight to for a Sunday ......Top work brother :yep: 

It never fails to amaze me....you take a cut and a few weeks with some water and this happens.

You must be impressed with your 100% strike rate :headbang:

Put them in what ever you want now.....Soil, Coco, hydro-stones or continue bare root aeroponics.

Im not a soil guy tbf so best practice soil wise Id ask one of the soil gurus 

:smokin:

• Like 2

@zen-ken thanks mate. It is an amazing process and I'm very happy they all rooted, was expecting some loses so I couldn't be happier.

I watched a few videos on transplanting to soil and all clones are in their new homes now, fingers crossed they all take to the soil.

All my equipment is now soaking in bleach and I'll give it all a good scrub to keep everything clean. 

I'm smoking a victory joint right now to celebrate. 

Thanks to you and everyone else for the help, it's appreciated. 

• Like 5
  • 5 months later...
On 07/09/2021 at 2:38 PM, QQ710 said:

They look great mate @Piper.180

Nicely organised.

I've been using an aeroprop for approx 8 months - not that experienced, so please research any advice I give :)

I've found - unless the parametres become extreme the aeroprop looks after itself - I keep a low EC, I add nutes from my veg tank and freshwater 50-50% - check the temps and PH once/twice a week, change the res every 2-3 weeks - a bit lazy maybe but I've had no issues other than ones I've created by leaving the pump off and putting clones and seedling in together (that didn't work out at all well!)

Repeat cycle timer - not easy to find - made one form a Crouzet BL2R08MV1 component, cheapest on Mouser Electronics at £60+vat - you gotta fit it into a small enclosure and add a plug and sockets - got a mate to do that bit - was around £80 all in, not cheap, was intended for a small aeroponics set up but found RDWC much easier.

large.5f5002cfb542e_19RepeatCycleTimeDelayRelay.jpg

Good luck

:yinyang:

I am sure I’ve got all this in the workshop !! BRB on a mission now :flex: