New Cabinet Build

yabbah

You could run a strip of wood at the top and bottom which the doors would close up to and then put a draft excluding strip used on windows to help make a seal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Be careful with that screen inside the growing space geez, don't want any nanas. 

Some hinges have adjustment so maybe have a look, but personally with that I'd just screw a strip of ply or something into the back of one door so it covers over the whole gap, would just have to open one side first.

The little leaf button on the right side of the controller turns off the screen on the controller - ac infinity know exactly what the fuck they're at lol now, me remembering to switch the screen off every time i check it is a different story! 

Yeah its got crews that adjust the verticals on the doors but tbh it's pretty counter intuitive. the adjustments im making don't seem to make sense! Might just leave them as is and light proof around what im working with.

59 minutes ago, Lux_Interior said:

You could run a strip of wood at the top and bottom which the doors would close up to and then put a draft excluding strip used on windows to help make a seal.

that will be my go to if i what i try next doesn't work. I have draft excluder around the edges already, but what i'm going to do next is put it on the doors too so the draft excluders meet at a 90 degree seal. Some black garden edging has also arrived today so i'm going to try staple/screw that to the gap down the middle of the two doors. the only thing that might fuck me is the lock mechanism half way down.

• Like 1

@yabbah if your light is being driven by a Meanwell driver you should have 2 screw ports labelled "lo adj" and "Vo adj" turn the screw under the covers (you pull them out) for "lo adj" right to go up left to go down :yep: 

2 hours ago, yabbah said:

me remembering to switch the screen off every time i check it is a different story! 

Yeah thats what I mean lol, I'm pretty sure you can set it to sleep automatically maybe from the app I just out mine on the outside in the end but I'm not trying to stealth it.

Edited by MindSoup

2 hours ago, yabbah said:

Yeah its got crews that adjust the verticals on the doors but tbh it's pretty counter intuitive. the adjustments im making don't seem to make sense

If they're anything like kitchen units I feel you're pain, I've spent hours sometimes trying to get them all to line up with matching door gaps.