Charge - Fish Shit - Mammoth P - Moonshine

sweettooth

Just now, Thai Stick said:

Yes you're right but i wouldnt think you would find any in fish shit.

I hope not.

(Honestly happy that you like it.)

1 minute ago, Thai Stick said:

cleaning out the aquaponics filters

All the nice jobs lol

7 minutes ago, Thai Stick said:

It's a by product from fish farming.

Mercury Contamination of Aquatic Environments

Mercury (Hg) is a naturally occurring metal found primarily in a mineral called cinnabar, which can contain up to 86 percent mercury. People have been extracting mercury from cinnabar since at least Roman times. Mercury is released through the natural weathering of rock and (or) volcanic activity.

However, the main source of mercury in the environment is from human activity through coal-combustion electrical power generation and industrial waste disposal (USGS, 2003). Once mercury is released to the environment, it can be converted to a biologically toxic form of methylmercury (MeHg) by microorganisms found in soil and in the aquatic environment.

We gonna need a bigger boat :pirate:lol

12 minutes ago, BarrySHitPeas said:

Mercury Contamination of Aquatic Environments

Mercury (Hg) is a naturally occurring metal found primarily in a mineral called cinnabar, which can contain up to 86 percent mercury. People have been extracting mercury from cinnabar since at least Roman times. Mercury is released through the natural weathering of rock and (or) volcanic activity.

However, the main source of mercury in the environment is from human activity through coal-combustion electrical power generation and industrial waste disposal (USGS, 2003). Once mercury is released to the environment, it can be converted to a biologically toxic form of methylmercury (MeHg) by microorganisms found in soil and in the aquatic environment.

We gonna need a bigger boat :pirate:lol

I will get the water tested....

I could understand if you were getting your water for the aquaponics from a runoff from a cinnabar mine....

But shit.....mercury be raining down on us!

+1 for ecothrive charge coco.. had the healthiest plants that just fly along since easily since swapping from gold label 60/40 ..  

only thing I’m not sure of is can I use mycor on pot ups still with no hassles or making medium too hot per say? Still finding my feet on adding shit in?  I like to keep it simple (like myself :cowboy: )

only using a+b grow/ bloom now and getting good healthy plants… I’m impressed  and at the right sort of buks from the one tree doods that support the site  :skin_up:

• Like 2