What should I be prepared for, first grow?

Gaijin

7 minutes ago, fatboy77 said:

Harkers mectin (pet life).  Spot on treatment for pigeons. 

Got two so I'm qualified.  One such cunt is stretch scratching the shit out of one tent right now.  Pricks.

lol:rofl: I'll try and keep any potential cunt banned from the cabin completely, but I've had cats before, so I know you know how that'll turn out lol 

Harkers Mectin. Excellent. Thanks for the info. Hopefully it comes in a pre-mixed spray bottle that says "good for protecting your plants" ....  

1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

There may be cats eventually

Don't let them near the tent. I have 3 but one of them(4-5kg) has climbed up my tent a couple of times in the past and made little holes in the tent fabric. Thank God for black duct tape lol

• Like 1

Just now, Military Grade said:

Don't let them near the tent. I have 3 but one of them(4-5kg) has climbed up my tent a couple of times in the past and made little holes in the tent fabric. Thank God for black duct tape lol

:rofl: bastards! 

I'm going to have cats in my life again, it seems. These might be the only pest that I have to worry about  lol 

• Like 1