Attitude Seedbank/G13 Labs giveaway

Joolz

Go number 2. I left my rolling tray on a lit hob that was turned down so I couldn’t see the flame. Could do with a new one.

• Like 1

Loving these comps however it does show what a desperate chap I am turning into.

Why do I deserve to win this....well apart from the fact I just dropped a load of cash on their beans I think my Mrs deserves this one lol Seriously I put her off the doobie 16 years ago by messing around and trying to sketch her out, it back fired majorly and she hated the stuff for the next 15 years but why am I telling you all this..it was only G-13 Labs Blue Cindy that won her round again and we have been enjoying daily Blue Cindy sessions together ever since. I think this means we need to try other strains but more importantly have the his and hers t-shirts lol 

• Like 2

I nearly got busted the last time i grew g13 labs pineapple, had to pull it down.  Man it smelt nice going in the bin!

;)

• Like 1