Attitude Seedbank/G13 Labs giveaway

Joolz

obviously none of use deserve anything, the help you get from here is always enough.

that said, that tray looks sweet and I would make those tshirts look so good people would think Versace himself had come back from the grave just to design me a T-shirt. Plus that cup would come in handy when I stop for a spliff and a butty on my bike rides and get really, really funny looks from the other serious riders out to burn calories. (They only get pissed off because I blast past them and then stop for a butty and a spliff on my way back. They then cycle past acting upset with the old “can you smell weed”. (Considering I grew it, I would be upset if they couldn’t, pricks). Just because I smoke weed doesn’t mean I can’t still trounce those bastards over 30 miles of single track whilst actually stoned at the time, I might add).

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 1

Sorry I forgot to say, besides liking the tray, using the cup and making those T-shirts look so good sales would increase by 10,000% overnight, I also quite like pineapples. So I’d would quite like to win so I could add pineapple flavoured weed to the list of weeds I’ve smoked. Find out if it actually tastes like pineapples. what an adventure that would be. 

I got 2 of the t shirts already but the colour is different on those two. I like the tray, I've actually never had a rolling tray.

Just bought a fancy new grinder that needs a tray to sit on. That one will do fine.

Good luck to all who enter :)

First and only entry. 

Why do I deserve to win ? Possibly because I grow weed out of love for my wife who is reliant on it, don't use it myself.

Good luck everyone :yep:

• Like 1

Some people might feel a twinge of embarrassment walking off with both the PAR & these lovely goodies. 

Broad shoulders here, looking forward to the jibes. 

• Like 1

Let’s try some reverse psychology on the random number generator ..... I DONT think I should win because winning is for losers that don’t understand taking part is what reeeeally counts!

i want to win the prizes, so i can rock the g13 car air freshner again, plus a t shirt, and chuck the autos in the garden for some smoke next year:yinyang:

good luck everyone

1st go i deserve to win cos my daughter pointed out on the weekend i have t-shirts older than her and she is nearly 30 so need to update my wardrobe.

• Like 1

2nd go i deserve to win cos im growing a G13 labs C99 in a 15 gallon pot in the middle of nowhere. (see all in one diary for pics).