Attitude Seedbank/G13 Labs giveaway

Joolz

Our good friends at Attitude Seedbank/G13 Labs have kindly offered up this prize package for one lucky winner :) 

large.6106f47d4b267_g13labsgiveaway.jpg

To be in with a chance of winning these great prizes just post in this thread and tell us why you deserve to win :yep:

Usual UK420 comps rules apply, it's open to all members who registered before today

Lifetime subbies get three goes, annual subbies get two goes, everybody else gets one go each ( if you subscribe before the competition closes then you can add more entries)

posting more than your allowed amount or any off topic posts will mean disqualification!

Comp closes at midnight GMT on the Saturday August 14th and winners will be chosen at random

good luck everyone  :yep:

• Like 20

think i deserve to win ..... cause all that stuff looks ....awesome to me!!!!!

Good luck everybody!!

• Like 1

l deserve to win because my son took his T-shirts he forgot last time he visited in September 2020 when he went back to Kitimat yesterday. My clothing rotation has been negatively affected & l need more T-shirts! The seeds & other gear would be sweet with sugar on top too, eh?  Good luck to all the entrants! 

• Like 2

Great comp and prizes, thanks @Joolz  Attitude Seeds and G13 Labs.

I dont deserve to win anything, but seeing as I have the chance to why not,  those T-shirts look the biz and that coffee mug thingy would be great for work :)

Thanks 1st!!! :D

• Like 2

i deserve to win, because i have been padding around my hilltop cave with just this moth eaten, studded, deerskin codpiece for the past 35 years.

and i love pineapple express.

• Like 2