Gorilla Dawg - anyone grown this out

DeltaMelter

OK so its only Day 27 of flower but these are looking good already imho with trichs popping on the leaves and just a general robust-looking cola developing:

large.Gorilla-Dawg-Day27.jpg

• Like 5

So far I really like that strain. Plants are not big, don't stretch to much, covered with bud sides almost right from the bottom to the top, not very sensitive to higher EC (I have tried 1.6 so far and they are ok). 

If its a good smoke it might become my regular grow ;) 

large.IMG_6869.jpg

• Like 5

If its anything like the gorilla dawg I was smoking last year....you're in for a treat boys 

Absolutely the strongest bud Ive smoked in a decade :yep:....Just couldn't build up a tolerance to it lol love the stuff.

Looks very similar so far tbf. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

@doominik Looking awesome there dude, how far into flower are they in that shot?

I don;t count days but its week 4. Plants are very similar-one is a bit taller and one is small but generally all the same in terms of how they behave. Same leaves etc. I grom in 60/40 mix with canna coco+e bit of buddhas tree silicon and PK and they seam to like it ;) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

These Gorilla Dawg were harvested a couple of weeks ago on dead-on 9 weeks / 63 days flower. I'm chuffed to bits with the results. All 3 plants were good right to the end and I only fed them 1ml/Litre Bloom and even cut that for the last week.

I'm about to start trimming so will add some more (better) pics but these are just a couple of small buds I took as testers. Dried at 60% RH 15-18 C for 2 weeks. Not in jars yet so not cured.

large.Gorilla-Dawg-Dry-Buds-1.jpg

Very strong odour so take care when harvesting and especially trimming. As soon as I started pulling away sugar leaves it really fills a room. For now, I'll put off a proper smoke report as it wouldn't be fair before it's in the jar and had at least a few weeks to cure buuut on initial vaping and smoking it's strong and very resinous/flavourful. The aroma carried through to the taste so I'll see how it behaves after a cure but its perfectly smokable right now. No idea about yield but I'll give it weigh-in when I'm done too.

large.Gorilla-Dawg-Dry-Buds-2.jpg

@panik Promise I'll take some better pics as these don't quite do it justice but lovely stuff so far :hippy:

• Like 5