Gorilla Dawg - anyone grown this out

DeltaMelter

Gifted some Gorilla Dawg (thank you @panik) but couldn't find any info on them in terms of flowering time. If anyone has grown these out it would be great to know how they went. Appreciate this is probably a brand new strain so I might have to get them in dirt and find out myself.

Edited by DeltaMelter
Idiocy
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

Appreciate this is probably a brand new strain so I might have to get them in dirt and find out myself.

exactly this mate .. 

they will be around 8 weeks flower 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well @panik & @doominik they are romping along, just over a month old and I potted them into their final 6 Litre pots yesterday. They have outstripped the Holy Grail Kush even though they are a week behind them and the roots, well here is a pic:

large.Roots4Fruits.jpg

They went from starter pots to 1 Litre then 3 Litre (pictured) and now on to 6 Litre all in a tidy 5 weeks. This is my first time using a Root stim all the way through so it definitely didn't hurt! This plant was only in the 3 Litre pot for a week so I'm more than happy with the vigour.

This is a group shot - bear in mind the other plants were all sprouted a week before:

large.larger-veg-tent.jpg

They were all potted-up yesterday after being topped (except the Disco Biscuit) so look pretty happy considering.

• Like 7

Oi oi! 

Whats all this about new beans???

I didn't get mine?!?! Must of got lost in the post aye... Fucking royal mail! 

lol

Jokes aside, looking spot on mate @DeltaMelter 

I expect good things as is the norm with RGS gear in my experience, I'll sub along for the show :yep: 

Good luck with em :lucky:

ATB :yinyang:

• Like 3

@DeltaMelter looking good mate.

Mine will be moved to bigger tent in few days then I will probably give them another week and switch to 12/12. 

I have 8 of plants and it looks like one seed got mixed with something else by myself as I was planting some other seeds at the same time-one is smaller and 7 are doing great and they are all same size. 

Ill try to get a picture later

That's with "only" 280Watts on the LED - nowhere near 450W (made that mistake last time) so now the hot weather is gone I will ramp it up slowly during the stretch. This is only my second grow but I can't believe how quick they've come on, I think it must be the warmer weather and better environmental controls as I gave them 28C and 65% RH and 25C lights OFF which is totally different to my first grow in the winter.

So far they have only been getting Extra Traces, Foundation (Intense root stim) and some Calcium to balance my water but have been living off the food in the soil. I will probably give them some more Intense Organix grow for the first two weeks then move on to Intense Organix bloom. They have been getting a BioSys "Microbial tea" each time they were potted up too with Mycos on the roots as well. Not sure which factor made the difference but they are healthier than my first lot.

I should start a diary really instead of random posting...

• Like 2

23 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

That's with "only" 280Watts on the LED - nowhere near 450W (made that mistake last time) so now the hot weather is gone I will ramp it up slowly during the stretch. This is only my second grow but I can't believe how quick they've come on, I think it must be the warmer weather and better environmental controls as I gave them 28C and 65% RH and 25C lights OFF which is totally different to my first grow in the winter.

So far they have only been getting Extra Traces, Foundation (Intense root stim) and some Calcium to balance my water but have been living off the food in the soil. I will probably give them some more Intense Organix grow for the first two weeks then move on to Intense Organix bloom. They have been getting a BioSys "Microbial tea" each time they were potted up too with Mycos on the roots as well. Not sure which factor made the difference but they are healthier than my first lot.

I should start a diary really instead of random posting...

Do a diary mate , will be Beneficial for others in future

• Like 1