SANTA MARTA HAZE FEM

Seedstockers-Mark

31 minutes ago, OldFord said:

did you do her outdoors mate ?     At your lat in guessing indoors ?       What did you think of the plant in respect of growth traits ?   

No both were flowered in greenhouses. Both were very healthy with a lot of stretch after flowering. I didn't got much from the photo but I did  find it more metallic than the auto version which for me had more of a peper,  spice, taste. Both were nice. A little mould on the auto but not a lot. Infact I grow the auto out 2 seasons. The second time I only grow 1 and got a green pheno.

Edited by brock1
  • Like 3

On 23/02/2023 at 8:26 PM, OldFord said:

@Goohfy     I been itching to do this outdoors in light dep for time now ,  twice i committed to it then health dictated otherwise ..... next season mate   

Not seen it done on here but could be wrong.. normally am lol   

I have tried it once a good few years ago and work messed it up for me i popped one in the garden and started putting her in the shed for 12 ish hours but it all went downhill she ended up out for a few days.There are some great examples on here.peace Goohfy.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Goohfy said:

I have tried it once a good few years ago and work messed it up for me i popped one in the garden and started putting her in the shed for 12 ish hours but it all went downhill she ended up out for a few days.There are some great examples on here.peace Goohfy.

Cheers mate ,   i can find some fems indoors  &  auto outdoors but i cant locate any fems completed outdoors on here ??     

I know im struggling to search / like  / tag . so it may just be me ,  i can see 5 pages in the search and tried to check  them  ,  if you see any outdoor on here can you link me or tag me please :yep:    Thanks 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Cheers mate ,   i can find some fems indoors  &  auto outdoors but i cant locate any fems completed outdoors on here ??     

I know im struggling to search / like  / tag . so it may just be me ,  i can see 5 pages in the search and tried to check  them  ,  if you see any outdoor on here can you link me or tag me please :yep:    Thanks 

Will have a quick scan but there are a few peeps on here that do it so if they wanna chip in save my eyes TY.peace Goohfy.

• Like 2

On 23/02/2023 at 8:26 PM, OldFord said:

@Goohfy     I been itching to do this outdoors in light dep for time now ,  twice i committed to it then health dictated otherwise ..... next season mate   

Not seen it done on here but could be wrong.. normally am lol   

Did you sort your light dep out?If not if u plant out in pots may second week of July start bringing her inside or cover for 12-13 hours but remember moisture if going with the cover way but if your putting her in a shed -garage I would just make sure there’s no light getting in and maybe a baby fan nothing big just to keep her right especially the last two weeks.peace Goohfy.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Goohfy said:

Did you sort your light dep out?If not if u plant out in pots may second week of July start bringing her inside or cover for 12-13 hours but remember moisture if going with the cover way but if your putting her in a shed -garage I would just make sure there’s no light getting in and maybe a baby fan nothing big just to keep her right especially the last two weeks.peace Goohfy.

Cheers mate ,  i will be doing a half arsed light dep this year so wont be doing her until next year.      I normally flip 1st june and guessing anywhere from  17 - 20 wk cook out to ensure i see good amber :yep:       Currently putting an automated light dep system together as the health wont let me do a manual light dep this year.

I been through all the SMH grows on here and theres no outdoor fully cooked ones on here.....so next year i will DEF do her lol     

I have a few long flowers going out next year in light dep  , more for the challenge than the reward but its all fun mate.    Think MindSoup wants me to do a Thai cultivar for him also ,  roll on next year lollol 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Cheers mate ,  i will be doing a half arsed light dep this year so wont be doing her until next year.      I normally flip 1st june and guessing anywhere from  17 - 20 wk cook out to ensure i see good amber :yep:       Currently putting an automated light dep system together as the health wont let me do a manual light dep this year.

I been through all the SMH grows on here and theres no outdoor fully cooked ones on here.....so next year i will DEF do her lol     

I have a few long flowers going out next year in light dep  , more for the challenge than the reward but its all fun mate.    Think MindSoup wants me to do a Thai cultivar for him also ,  roll on next year lollol 

That’s it pal get on it nice one.peace Goohfy.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 20/07/2021 at 2:13 PM, Seedstockers-Mark said:

large.santa-marta-haze-feminized.jpg

With a 15 week bloom time, Santa Marta Haze is the best genuine Haze variety that Seed Stockers has found so far. Genetics come from Amnesia Haze x Santa Marta (Colombian jungle Haze). Santa Marta Haze is a THC rich Haze with good yields, the hybridisation gives a very powerful high unlike any other Haze tested by Seed Stockers. Santa Marta Haze is a true sativa, she grows tall and stretches with thin leaves on the fingers and resin frosted buds. Plants reach a large size with XL harvests, and growers should note that this variety really requires 15 weeks (or more) to bloom fully. Outdoors, she only suits climates with long tropical summers and can reach 3-4 metres tall. The buds from Santa Marta Haze are incredibly strong, with a soaring psychedelic high that lasts for hours. She is an easy variety to grow indoors or outdoors and rewards the grower with one of the most potent harvests possible.

https://seedstockers.com/en/feminized/santa-marta-haze-feminized

Hello mark, I was wondering if you can pm to help me with an issue please. Ive been trying to get the santa marta haze for ages. Thanks

• Like 1