SANTA MARTA HAZE FEM

Seedstockers-Mark

large.santa-marta-haze-feminized.jpg

With a 15 week bloom time, Santa Marta Haze is the best genuine Haze variety that Seed Stockers has found so far. Genetics come from Amnesia Haze x Santa Marta (Colombian jungle Haze). Santa Marta Haze is a THC rich Haze with good yields, the hybridisation gives a very powerful high unlike any other Haze tested by Seed Stockers. Santa Marta Haze is a true sativa, she grows tall and stretches with thin leaves on the fingers and resin frosted buds. Plants reach a large size with XL harvests, and growers should note that this variety really requires 15 weeks (or more) to bloom fully. Outdoors, she only suits climates with long tropical summers and can reach 3-4 metres tall. The buds from Santa Marta Haze are incredibly strong, with a soaring psychedelic high that lasts for hours. She is an easy variety to grow indoors or outdoors and rewards the grower with one of the most potent harvests possible.

https://seedstockers.com/en/feminized/santa-marta-haze-feminized

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 16/08/2021 at 5:38 PM, Bud Buddy said:

This sound like it is worth the wait; with 15 weeks flowering.

BB

Thats pretty much 4 months in flower. I can only imagine the bud rot watch pressure getting twitchy!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

to the haze experienced guys -  with this lady started 1st march indoord then kicked outside after the frost & subjected to light dep .... do you think theres any chance in her going the distance outside ??     The western winds went 11wks outside under light dep with great results.   

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/09/2021 at 5:20 PM, OldFord said:

to the haze experienced guys -  with this lady started 1st march indoord then kicked outside after the frost & subjected to light dep .... do you think theres any chance in her going the distance outside ??     The western winds went 11wks outside under light dep with great results.   

It could be done buddy especially if using light dep techs ;)

Is it something your planning for next year? Or something you've got out this season? 

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Seedstockers-Mark said:

It could be done buddy especially if using light dep techs ;)

Is it something your planning for next year? Or something you've got out this season? 

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

It would be next season Mark,  i used to do quite a bit of long flowerings and stopped for years.   Now fancy doing some again , just done a 12 wk Western Winds in light dep and its awesome mate.    Nothing ventured , nothing gained ,  test the patience and push the skill set ... or lack of :) 

• Like 2

You can defo do long flowering hazes outdoor in the UK with light deep. Asha has done some Original Haze etc and other sativa with great results

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
On 29/09/2021 at 5:20 PM, OldFord said:

I grow these outside last year. I don't think I documented the grow on any forum as I didn't want pictures on my phone because of a messy relationship breakup. But yer it definitely grows outdoor here and is quite a nice hazy auto. Well worth growing outdoor in the UK mine get a nice red coloured bud.

• Like 3

@brock1   Good to hear mate.   I grabbed a pack of the fems ,  tbh  i actually forgot about them until i see this lol       The joys of having seeds in various tubs as opposed to one big tub.   

......Off to see what else i have forgotten about :yep:         On a side note i will drop an SHD mix in soak later today.  

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, OldFord said:

@brock1   Good to hear mate.   I grabbed a pack of the fems ,  tbh  i actually forgot about them until i see this lol       The joys of having seeds in various tubs as opposed to one big tub.   

......Off to see what else i have forgotten about :yep:         On a side note i will drop an SHD mix in soak later today.  

I look forward to seeing them mate. I have my seeds in little tubs in bag's and its a pain searching throughout them. I never keep seeds in breeders packs because they take up to much fridge space :unsure:

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 01/05/2022 at 3:39 PM, brock1 said:

@old Ford here is the only pic I can find from the santa Marta Haze auto.

large.20200805_171851.jpg

Anyone run the fem out?TY peace Goohfy.These will have to sit in the fridge until I have enough time space.

Edited by Goohfy
  • Like 2

@Goohfy     I been itching to do this outdoors in light dep for time now ,  twice i committed to it then health dictated otherwise ..... next season mate   

Not seen it done on here but could be wrong.. normally am lol   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goohfy said:

Anyone run the fem out?TY peace Goohfy.These will have to sit in the fridge until I have enough time space.

Looks like I am the only one. I grow the original santa marta. For me this is a little more pepery type turps.

• Like 2

Just now, brock1 said:

Looks like I am the only one. I grow the original santa marta. For me this is a little more pepery type turps.

did you do her outdoors mate ?     At your lat in guessing indoors ?       What did you think of the plant in respect of growth traits ?   

• Like 1