Trim Bags

Bushmat

2 hours ago, VRG said:

It looks like it would work quite well to shake all the mites and dead leaves offlol   

Perhaps it would work to catch pollen from all the nanas in footloose?

Touchè

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 6

You’re the self certified ‘expert’ killing plants like their going out of fashion before shaking the death, and the pests off of em in a duffle bag, not me!:clown:lol 

Yes indeed, 8 weeks in they are practically dead. I'll be crying tears of lemon haze.

your only making yourself look a cunt, you realise?large.20210630_100616_compress94.jpg

Ps. Thanks for checking my diary out tho, now run along you bitter little man and play with the other children 

• Like 11

Just now, VRG said:

Its the best thread(worst plants) on here by a country mile, right now!:yep: 

Fuck all to say about the hundreds and hundreds of other photos of perfect plants in the gallery though eh? 

Are you just being a miserable troll for the sake of it? You sound like you've got sand in your vagina?

• Like 6

I’m not interested in autofem$ so I admit it’s the first thread of yours I’ve ever seen but for a self certified ‘expert’ your pretty fucking wank, I definitely expected better. 

Perhaps you should look a bit past the 200+g autos at one of the other diaries where I just run regs before coming in here making yourself look a twat then.

One bad grow does not a grower make. You should know that 

• Like 1

Funnily enough I was actually interested in the light you were promoting, I wasn’t in there checking your credentials! 

I think it goes without saying but I, like many, certainly won’t be buying any after that shit show. I’ll be saving my money until they find an ‘expert’ who can operate it correctly:yep: 

And you've gone trawling after me since on uk420 for a thread just so you have an excuse to come out with a load of abuse and sarky comments about my plants.

Not even relevant to the thread, you only commented to have a pop

Again. How very mature. How very sad.

Grow up you troll. 

• Like 5

Edit Withnailed. Shouldn't feed the troll or he might throw bananas like his seeds 

Second edit. 

Actually. What is your fucking problem dude. Why have you spent you entire afternoon on here just to try and knock someone completely unprovoked? Why did you come in here in the first place other than to waste your time and mine being an arsehole?