Paradise found.

badbillybob

Hello, and welcome to my Paradise diary.

i was originally going to grow Wappa, which i have grown numerous times before,  because its a great strain, but decided not to be boring.

Instead i chose Paradises flagship, its Sensi star,

This strain is legendary for its instant "hit to the head like a sledgehammer" stone.

large.2.JPG

ive soaked a couple and will stick them in kitchen roll to germ.

then into either coco or rdwc, will see...

large.1.JPG

More exciting times ahead, so stay tuned.

Thanks for the beans Paradise, im looking forward to smoking these. 

• Like 28

I'm growing wappa now. On week 8 or so. It looks really nice. 

I think I've had sensi star as smoke before, and its nice. Strong musk and warm stone.

Edited by FigmentofFig
  • Like 4

You know what? I don't really remember what it smelt like to be honest. Or even really how good it was. All kinda blends together after a while. And it was like 10 years ago lol but I'm sure it's gonna turn out good for you. It's a multiple cup winner after all. I'm following.

• Like 3

Nice choice, one of my best plants was from Paradise seeds, good luck, will be watching this one.

• Like 2

its in kitchen roll in the hot cupboard, will be planting it out tomorrow or next day. 

ive ordered some bags of coco and a bag of tnc mycorrmax, will be using @Intense Nutrients intense hydro nutes for this run, since my rdwc adventure went tits up with rot.

i will post up some pics of the veg area when i get them potted.

im going to rearrange the hydro room, in the shed of doom/bloom/goon (you choose) yet again (groan) take out existing system, downsize to a 2 pot one fora couple of monsters and fill the rest of the space with coco plants. ill be using the scopex LED which is too big for covering only 2 rdwc pots, so the coco plants will go under it and the rdwc will go under HPS. 

cheers.

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 5

On 03/07/2021 at 1:17 PM, Mugwuffin said:

Nice choice, one of my best plants was from Paradise seeds, good luck, will be watching this one.

What variety in their stable was that dude?

• Like 1

Just now, Hempire Road said:

What variety in their stable was that dude?

It was thier Opium, matched the discription, super dense, thrichome covered, with a great hashy flavor, wanna do a hash run of it at some point.

• Like 4

these are off to a flying start. 

i germed some other seeds at the same time, moham ram (sweet seeds) and blue cheese (dinafem) and the sensi star has cracked and  thrown out  big taproots and they are now in my aeroprop, till i decide if im gonna risk another rdwc or just put them in coco. 

the sensi star are the two on the right of the pic, tells its own story. 

large.1.JPG 

• Like 11

cool, your welcome mate. 

my little super stars  (see what i did there?) are in the aeroprop now, growing taproots.

here they are, the one at the back had the shell still stuck, sticking the leaves together, so persuaded them to part

large.1.JPG

ive stil not decided if its rdwc or coco, the other plants in here are for the rdwc, but im sure things could change. with me they usually do, numerous times. 

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 9