Bloom boosters

blueovalbug

19 minutes ago, Alan_Titchmarsh said:

We are at the same stage mate, few pistils on autos. First grow too. And with biobizz. My understanding is that you should wait till later before you add the bloom nutrients, wait until it's well under flower.

Also I tried 1ml/L grow nutes and my girls showed signs of nitrogen abundance. Dark green colour. It's way too strong for autos imo. I've cut back to 1/8th ml/L. You really don't need any nutes.

But if I recall correctly you are growing outdoors, where as I am using the tent. Maybe your nutrients get diluted with a tonne of rain water.

Peace

Outside, but under the cover of a PVC mini greenhouse - So spared the rain :yep:

On your advice I think I may well dial back the GROW - But isn't dark green good?

Guessing I blew £15 unneccessarily on the BIO BIZZ - oh well - you live and learn (I'm certainly picking up plenty :))

On the BLOOM - Yeah - I hear wait until later for the BLOOM for better yields - I'm a little impatient lol

Just now, MJMan said:

Outside, but under the cover of a PVC mini greenhouse - So spared the rain :yep:

On your advice I think I may well dial back the GROW - But isn't dark green good?

Guessing I blew £15 unneccessarily on the BIO BIZZ - oh well - you live and learn (I'm certainly picking up plenty :))

On the BLOOM - Yeah - I hear wait until later for the BLOOM for better yields - I'm a little impatient lol

I think leaves can be too dark but not sure.

For the timing, I'm using this guide: 'How to Grow Autoflowering Seeds: Week by Week Guide' <- that's a video on Youtube. When they say 'EasyGrow' I just replace that with the biobizz.

Me too man, I'm really struggling with impatience grrr, can't wait to harvest. I guess growing is a game of patience.

• Like 1

Dark green is not their normal colour. Obviously you get a range of colours but a fresher lush green more than the dark waxy looking colour.

You will feed some grow most of the way through and up bloom as the plant, well, blooms

• Like 1

1 hour ago, InMyPocket said:

Dark green is not their normal colour. Obviously you get a range of colours but a fresher lush green more than the dark waxy looking colour.

You will feed some grow most of the way through and up bloom as the plant, well, bloom

large.Flower1.jpgThis look OK?

3 hours ago, MJMan said:

I got paranoid and flushed all mine with plain  water at lunchtime lol

9 minutes ago, MJMan said:

I got paranoid and flushed all mine with plain  water at lunchtime lol

Chill out dude.  The less you interfere the better your plants will be.  Your plants look fine.  Dark green is fine, it's waxy shine or clawing leaf tips you don't want.  Below is very healthy dark green. 

large.IMG_20210624_183302.jpg

Edited by fatboy77

10 hours ago, blueovalbug said:

So you guys are say don't be using any boosters then?? 

I was suggesting canna boost. Not cheap but very good. 

• 1 month later...

I have to agree I use to go out and buy everything and now I go sometimes just using a and b and a bit of root stimulant 

• Like 1