T Shirt Sale

Joolz

Mine arrived yesterday thanks @Joolz :yep:

Got a few days away planned start of august so will wear it then where no one knows me. lol

And as i cant grow shit inside without burning it will model it at the plot. lol

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Boojum said:

Well my XL one fits me :)

I'm not fat, I'm tall, I'm the perfect size for my height, honest, and I'll fight anyone that says otherwise lollollol

My XL is a little big on me and my Mrs calls me a fat cunt:rofl:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, murphyblue said:

Bit of modeling at the plot this afternoon. lol

large.20210704_153135.jpg

Better zip up on the way too plant out and harvest day.

Fucking bobbys would be searching you else .

• 2 weeks later...

lol i just spent 10 minutes trying to buy a t shirt again lol 

it wouldnt let me! haha i thought "you done this to me before and i just continue" so try again.....nope!! ffs! arghhhh haha wasnt that bad,but was getting annoying!

then i realise............i hadnt put an amount in! lol ffs man.....

kind regards hdog

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@mr rhino  @Military Grade  First off, I tried to explain why the "google it" comment made me laugh out loud, and the missus then got huffy and said she was sure I'd google it later anyway :rolleyes:  So we googled it. I wouldn't recommend going any further than hitting search and reading the results lol 

I can't remember what the second thing was. I'll need to do some serious growing before I can fill out an XL lollollol 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Better late than never lol . I put it in my draw and totally forgot about it until now so thought I'd wear it for the first time today:yep:

Thanks @Joolz

large.20211011_162949.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 6

On 29/06/2021 at 11:09 PM, polo71 said:

Yeah seen that post Big Chief @Joolz posted a video hint. Hope it is as specaial as i think it is going to be, otherwise there will be more then a few unhappy members. On the flip side i have never had bad seeds from subbing to UK40.

Yeah, getting free seeds makes me fucking angry too.  Really unhappy.

• Like 3

Just now, Phoenix said:

Yeah, getting free seeds makes me fucking angry too.  Really unhappy.

i think this latest drive with free pups xxx and pups xx is a way to grind us down and force us to grow them by making us feel guilty when we realize how many packs we have accumulated, i think i have at least three, maybe four, i even got a free pack with my cotc prize seeds lol

what a nightmare lol

• Like 3

Wow. Much unhappy. @ratdog

So because soo many members have had soo many free seeds it will make us unhappy.

I will at some time sacrifice my grow space to making a seed run.  When i do id assume my efforts would be well recieved, regardless of the outcome, and appreciated for the community spirit it represents.

Meh

• Like 1