T Shirt Sale

Joolz

go on then lol

i've been wearing mine so much, and everywhere as they are so comfy, i don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, not that anyone has said anything lol

i'll drop an order for 2 later :)

• Like 10

I'm about to get myself a new tent so some groom work wear could be just the treat, plus stickers I can use to keep it on brand!!

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, InMyPocket said:

I'm about to get myself a new tent so some groom work wear could be just the treat, plus stickers I can use to keep it on brand!!

Sod wearing it in the grow room, i will be strutting down the street in mine:rofl:

• Like 7

Just now, mr rhino said:

Sod wearing it in the grow room, i will be strutting down the street in mine:rofl:

Well its going to be with me soon but not sure I want the neighbours to know what I'm up to when I'm not at the allotment!!

I may make an outfit to hide my identity, especially as I have an Attitude Seed Bank mask and other bits that come with various orders

• Like 5

Just now, theokoles said:

Whats the payee name?

Either leave it blank or put your order number in there minus the #. 

The bank will say something like "can't confirm this account, are you sure you want to proceed?" 

Just say yes. 

• Like 8

Just ordered one a size up from last time.  Will have to try and get rid of the bit of weight I've put on during lockdown.

£15 is a great price, cheers Joolz ! 

• Like 6